Chapter 9

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

"Emily Ratajkowski."

"I feel like I've heard that name somewhere before

"I feel like I've heard that name somewhere before.." I said causing her to smile.

"I'm a model." She said.

"Oh yeah. It suits you." I said as I checked her out.

"Hmm confident, I see." She said making me chuckle. "So, your car?"

"Nahh. It's Bella's." I said.

"Bella?.." She trailed off.

"Bella Hadid." I said making her look at me surprised. "I'm Y/n Baldwin. If you're confused on why I know her.."

"Wait. Baldwin? I didn't know Hailey have another sister..hot even." She flirted making me laugh at her statement.

"I would show you a picture right now but I forgot my phone and now I'm stuck here, talking to a hot model." I said causing her to shake her head with a grin and go to her trunk. I followed her while she gets something to hook my car on.

"You don't have to show me one. I can see a resemblance of Hailey in you." She said as she hooked my car and tied it to the back of her car.

"Oh really?" I smirked.

"Really. And your eyes too, it's the same as Hailey's. Also, you're hot like your sister so I believe you." She said and tried to tie the thick rope tightly.

I chuckled and got to her side to help her.

"Thanks, babe." She thanked me making me smirk as soon as the word 'babe' escaped her lips.

"Oooh, so you're calling me babe now huh." I teased her causing her to roll her eyes at me.

"Shut up. I call everyone that, you're not the only one." She said.

"Sure.." I teased her more making her push me playfully.

"Don't believe me, then." She said with a small laugh before going in her car.

"Wait. So you're just getting the car?" I asked jokingly and pouted.

"Oh yes. You only knew now?" She said seriously.

"Yeah right.."

"Just get in the car, you child." She said making me chuckle and nod, getting in her car. "What are you doing here in the middle of nowhere anyways?"

"I wanted to try Bella's car so I went for a drive and just drove. But then I got lost since I'm not really from here. What about you?" I asked as she continued driving straight, not turning around making me confused.

"Oh, I just broke up with my boyfriend so I drove here to take my mind off of things." She said casually.

"And why are you saying this casually?"