The Black Lord

Late that night, Arcturus, Pollux, and Abraxas sat up in Abraxas's study, smoking their pipes and nursing glasses of fire-whisky. "I think Aries should come stay with me," Abraxas said "We have plenty of room for a young boy to romp about, and it would benefit both him and Draco to grow up together." Arcturus chuckled darkly. "If you think I shall permit the future head of my House to grow up in Malfoy Manor, you are gravely mistaken." "Shut up both of you," Pollux snapped. "This isn't about our petty interests anymore. None of use can afford to let the others control the boy, especially not now that we've learned the truth about his power and heritage." Abraxas chuckled. "A Parselmouth!" There's no doubt Aries will grow up to be a very powerful wizard one day." "He could well be the next Dark Lord." Pollux said, his voice trembling from a combination of pride and terror. "The true Heir of Slytherin." 

     "He could call himself the Black Lord." Arcturus said dreamily, "For a thousand generations wizards would tremble at the sound of our family name." " if you don't intend him to grow up with any of us, what would you suggest, Pollux?" Abraxas asked, and took a long draw of his pipe. "A compromise of course," Pollux said. "The boy will continue to live with the Squibs. He's used to them, and that way he is equally bound to both out families. Cassie will go live with them. She can begin to tutor the boy." "I want Draco to join Aries for these tutoring sessions," Abraxas insisted. "Fair enough," Pollux conceded. "Irma and I shall go ahead with our plans to move into number twelve, Grimmauld Place, and the boys can spend plenty of time there, as well as here at Malfoy Manor." "Aries must spend the summers with me and Melania in France," Arcturus added. "That's fine," Abraxas said. "We might even send Draco along for part of the summer. France will do the boys some good." "It's settled, then." Pollux said, and the others both nodded. Abraxas filled up their glasses with a flick of his want and the three wizards joined in a toast.

     "To Aries Sirius Black, the True Heir of Slytherin."

A/N Hey guys, I know this is a shorter chapter, It was just a small conversation that I felt was important for the story, but didn't fit anywhere else in my plans for the previous chapter and the next chapter. So sorry for the really short update, but I hope you enjoy!