𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

this chapter is in Remus Lupins perspective, so first person. just keep that in mind, (hes still alive) hes minister for magic too

"minister." professor McGonagall-now headmistress, nodded to me, "professor." i spoke trying to keep this interaction running as smoothly as i could. "so please tell me why you have come to me tonight?" she asked fiddling with the edge of a piece of paper, "i don't know how to tell you this but there has been a new law passed, including your seventh year students. please keep in mind, that i have tried my hardest to change it or find a loop hole."

i sighed and the professor waved her hand, signaling for me to continue, "this year the seventh years will be paired with their soulmates and the girls will have, to take this potion', he pulled a small vile out of his cloak," which will contain their hairs, which will impregnate them. time that they are pregnant will be shorter than the normal time and each woman will carry two children or more, however many the couple wants."

the Professor looked outraged, "Remus! they're just children! and they have just been through a war!" she stood up and leaned over her desk menacingly, "i hope this isn't some sick joke." i sighed again a shook my head, "you will have to build their apartments soon as they school year will be starting again." i stood up and walked over to the fireplace, "please do not be mad at me, I've tried my best to change it, but the council doesn't care." i grabbed some floo powder out of the bowl she had beside the fireplace and threw it in.

stepping into the fireplace i waved and the professor nodded, " the ministers office!" and the flames engulfed my robes

-296