𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

as hermione stepped out of the bathroom she, yet again, bumped into malfoy, but this time it was more as a slam, and as she felt like she was going to fall but a strong hand flew out behind her and steadied her, "granger! will you please watch where your going?"she nodded slowly and covered up her face, scooting to the side to let him into the bathroom. draco stepped into to the bathroom wondering how somebody could be so clumsy. he stripped down and stepped into to the shower and shivered.

im so cold

draco started to rub shampoo through his hair and his mind went wandering to hermione

she looked as if she had been crying, ill have to ask

after a few more minutes draco decided that he should probably get to bed and to make sure that hermione was okay, because, after all, draco had always had a crush on hermione ever since she had punched him in third year. he chuckled at this thought,

for someone who's so small she sure was strong and had A LOT of fire, almost as much as the Weaslette, but draco didn't think that anybody could match her. draco pulled on his pants and dried his hair before stepping out and going into the bedroom, "granger?" a small lump on the bed made a little noise and he continued, "are you okay? when you came out of the bathroom you looked kind of sad.." she made another little noise and draco layed next to her before she turned and shouted, "WHAT WOULD IT MATTER TO YOU! I DON'T EVEN MATTER TO YOU!", her face contorted into fury with puffy eyes and tear marks running down her cheeks.

draco taken-a-back, responded calmly, considering his moves carefully"granger, i care very much. you don't even know how much i care." she thought for a minute but continued to yell at him, "AND WHY WOULD YOU CARE HOW I FEEL? I'M JUST THE ANNOYING LITTLE MUDBLOOD AREN'T I?!"

draco made a face at the sheets before whispering, "don't call yourself that, EVER." she rolled her eyes, but then a split second later draco whispered again, just only to himself, "i'm sorry i ever said that to you." hermione made a face and urged him to say it again.

"i'm sorry that i ever said that to you." hermione rolled her eyes and curled into a ball, facing the window. and she tried to fall asleep and eventuality she succeeded.

-419