𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦

the portrait opened up and Hermione stepped in and hung her bag up on the back of the chair, "well I was thinking we could go to diagon alley? because i need to get a few things and theres going to be a dance soon so i need to get an outfit..." she smiled awkwardly and took her wand out of her bag, spotting an owl by the window, "hey is that yours?" she motioned to the window and Draco shook his head. walking over Hermione set her wand on the table and took the letter from the owl, "it says its for you Malfoy..." she waved the letter at him and walked over to set it on the table.

Draco strode over and took the letter, "oh, it's from Theodore Nott!" Hermione blinked, "I don't think I've ever met him maybe we could see him tomorrow?" Draco nodded and opened up the letter, "well I guess he was thinking the same thing, he wants to meet you." she smiled, "well if we're going to go to the muggle world I probably have to calm down my hair, ill be right back" she ran up the stairs and grabbed her old and worn brush. "and now for the show." she murmmerred to herself. a few minutes later she came down the stairs with her ussualy monsterous hair in a braid, "hey! i'm going to grab a few things and then i'll aparate us there!" draco looked up from his book and nodded. not letting her see the small smile that crept onto his face, "OK, i'll grab a few things to" 

he stood up and bookmarked his page, setting the book down. he went through his school bag, looking for his money and marking things down he needed on a peice of paper.  unbeknown to draco hermione was creeping up behind him preparing to scare him. she grabbed his shoulders and screeched, "BOO!" draco yelped and spun around with his wand out, "Granger! dont do that!" hermione wasen't listenning to him as she was bent over, laughing so hard that she had started to cry, "your-your face wa-was hallarious!" draco rolled his eyes and stuffed his stuff into his backpack, "could you maybe put that extension carm onto my bag please once you done laughing?" she nodded and took out her wand, "Capacious extremis" 

"well there you go!" draco nodded and smiled, "thanks, i appreciate it.." hermione smiled and held her things that she was taking with out so that he could put them in. he saw he small litle wallet, "i'm buyying so go and put your wallet back. i have more than enough money." he said, making her smile, "are you sure? because i have enough money to get a couple cheep things.. you wouldn't have to waste your money on me.." he snorted and picked up her wallet, "by the weight of this id say that you dont have much money." he handed it back and took the rest of her things into his bag. "well i say we get going, yes?" she nodded and draco took her arm and she gave him a look, "w cant apparate inside the castle!" she said a little histericly, sliding her arm out of his, but he only grinned, "i though you knew that all of the seventh years 'dorms' dont have the enchantment?" she glared at him, "well then why dont you just go ahead and apparate out of here then?" she questioned.

he sighed and then with a loud 'POP' he was gone, and a few seconds later he reappered, "see?" she groaned. "fine. but i'm apparating. " she grabbed his hand and witha second pop they were gone.

-620