𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞

she was in the middle of a deep sleep, but could hear tapping coming from the window, it might be Ron! her eyes fly open faster that she could know was possible, she whipped my sheets of and flew over to the window only to see that it was a Hogwarts letter.

slightly discouraged she opened the window and invite the owl into the room and offered it some food, it sleepily nibbled a small portion of food out of her hand and then stuck out its leg to signal for her to take it off so that it could rest. she untied the letter to see Professor McGonagall's neat writing addressing it to her room. she read the letter with slight joy going of in her heart, reminding her that soon enough she'll be able to see Ron.

Dear, Miss Granger

I am pleased to inform you that you have been invited to finish your last year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, due to the current events. please find all of the items on the enclosed list, and send a letter back by no later than July 15.

yours truly

Minevera McGonagall

Headmistress

the thought of going back to her second home only to here, was to much to handle! as soon as she got her hands on a quill her hand flew over her words and in a matter of minutes she had written my letter back containing thanks for letting me come back to the school and tied it on to the owls leg and no sooner had it left she flopped down onto her chair and wrote a quick letter to harry asking how he was doing and if he had gotten asked to go back to Hogwarts, he sent his letter back quite soon and said he was doing fine and that he did get asked and that he said that he was going back. she was relived that somebody was going back but still a little bit worried.

-337