𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

Stepping on to platform 9¾ was like being a first year again. the joy of being back to his first home almost overwhelmed Draco, he'd always felt more accepted here than in his own house.the whole reason was because his father always paraded him, only to go back to the manor, throw him in a corner and ignore him.

It's gonna make my life less like hell without him here ruining it.

the sharp screech of the of the trains horn snapped him out of his head. he sped up so that he could get to an empty compartment so he could save a seat for Pansy and Blaise. he had finally found and empty compartment and waited for them to show up. after about twenty minutes they still hadn't shown up, he decided to go and look for the he set his stuff under the seats and stepped out of the door. the trains hall was unnaturally quiet, he walked along the hall checking in all of the compartments, but unfortunately couldn't find any containing them and decided he would spend the rest of the trip reading.

he got back to his compartment to find Pansy and Blaise sitting there talking and waiting for HIM to show up! "Draco, mate, where've you been? we've been waiting forever!", he smirked as he stood up to hug Draco.

"hahe yeah, I've been looking for you all, but anyways how was your guys summers? " Blaise and Pansy rambled on about what they did during the summer, only needing multiple push's to keep them talking, so they didn't ask him what he did until it started to get dark, they realized he hadn't said anything about his summer yet.

"so Draco, what did you do during YOUR, summer?", Pansy smirked at him as though she knew he didn't want to talk, but knowing him she probably already knew that he didn't want to talk.

looking reluctant and like he just wanted to get to Hogwarts, he replied, "well my dad wen to prison and I started working the business, other than that there wasn't mush else that happened." he smirked at pansy and watched her jaw fall to the floor.

"so, um that's cool, i guess... but did you guys hear the news!? granger and weasel broke up and apparently now weasels dating brown!"

Pansy went on about how they deserved that and that they both were stuck up, but Blaise nudge draco and whispered, " hey, mate, draco i think it's your chance to make a move before somebody else does, eh?"

draco dismissed himself from their little group to go find the trolley lady and get food for the three of them. he wasn't watch where he was going and bumped into someone.

it was granger, of course it had to be granger.

bloody hell, why today when i have these thoughts going through my mind, it could have been any other bloody day but it had to be today?!

"oh! sorry." she said in her smallest voice possible, then she looked up and saw it was me and automatically backed away, "sorry malfoy, i wasn't watching where i was going", the first thing that came out of his mouth was a disgusting hiss and retort,

"you should be Granger, you got your mud blood dirt on my new robes"

she was quick to talk back, "couldn't you come up with a better insult then that, after all I have it carved into me, ferret." she smirked at his look of surprise that she would bring up what happened at the manor last year.

"well see you around, Ferret" she walk away with an air of smugness

the trolley lady came down the hall as draco stood there thinking about what had just happened and offered him something off of the cart. soon after he got back to his compartment the train was coming to a stop to let the of at the station. the trio picked up their things and made sure they got into the right trunks, then left.

-682