Pudding 2: You'll Never See it the Same Way Again (M)

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! This chapter is SPG. And if you're not into Food Fetish. Get some soap and water and clean your hands, eyes, and soul. I repeat, this include some food fetish so STOP NOW.

Chaeyoung is looking at herself in the bathroom mirror

Chaeyoung is looking at herself in the bathroom mirror. She's been taking a bath for almost an hour. Well, not exactly taking a bath. She just locked herself to avoid bumping into Mina after she realized what she did last night.

"Yah! Pabo-ya Chaeyoung!" she scolded herself. "Why did you kissed her? You should say sorry..." "Wait. Why should I say sorry?" she argued with herself. "It's not like I regret it or something. You should only say sorry if it's either a mistake or it hurts someone, right? It's not a mistake. I.. I honestly liked it." She convinced herself. "Sure it's not a mistake. But what if you've hurt her unintentionally with what you did?" Her alter-ego said.

Chaeyoung spent another 5 minutes staring at her reflection before she decided to step out of the bathroom. When she ironically bumped into Mina, who is worried at her coz she thought Chaeyoung might be frozen inside the bathroom.

"Omo!" the only word that escaped the cub's mouth. After realizing its Mina, she hurriedly turned her back and run upstairs, leaving a confuse penguin behind.

--------------------------

Time skipped : Evening

Chaeyoung and Mina never talk in the office the whole day. Not that they are avoiding each other, but they got really busy too. Thank God they had reason not to talk because it really feels awkward for the both of them. No one knows how to start a conversation. Though Mina has been trying a few times to initiate a conversation.

(DINNER)

Jihyo: Myoui, did Chaeyoung told you about getting late or something? It's already dark outside.

Mina: Uh... well, she left a note on my table saying I should go home first and not to wait for her.

Momo: Maybe she went to buy a pudding. I hope she will buy jokbal too.

Dahyun: But you're already eating jokbal right now.

Momo: It's for dinner. And if Chaeyoung has a telepathic ability, she will buy me a jokbal that I can eat for midnight snack.

Dahyun: Ah. You're hopeless.

Jeongyeon: Wait, pudding? Seriously, her teeth will decay early. She's eating too much sweets. She just bought a pudding yesterday, don't tell me she already finished eating it all by herself?

Mina automatically feel her cheeks reddened as the memories of what happened in the kitchen rushed through her. Ugh~ This is so frustrating, she thought. She can't forget about the kiss. It's keeping her out of focus. And how dare that cub ignore her the whole day after stealing her precious kiss? Sure she feels something special for her and she's more than glad that she shared that kiss with her, but damn! Is that the right thing to do after giving her a nerve-wrecking kiss? Ignore her?