Strangers with Benefits 3 (M)

Tonight, Chaeyoung is determined to prove to Mina that between the two of them, she's the one getting harassed every night

Tonight, Chaeyoung is determined to prove to Mina that between the two of them, she's the one getting harassed every night. Though she admits that Mina's touch are heavenly, still she just can't stand the torture anymore.

In the middle of the night, Chaeyoung is wide awake. She's thinking of a way to give Mina a dose of her own medicine. She has no idea what to do but she needs to.

When Chaeyoung feel Mina moved and the useless hotdog pillow getting out of their way, she turned her body to face the older. So, you're a deep sleeper, huh?

Chaeyoung gulped. Her hands are shaking a little but she needs to test the water. When Mina's leg draped over her own, she put her hands on Mina's thicc thigh. Her eyes fixed on Mina's face. She started to move her hand, caressing the girl's skin. She moved her hand further upward until it found the hem of Mina's shirt. Her eyes not leaving Mina's angelic face.

She waited for a few minutes before she push her luck. She inserted her hand inside Mina's shirt. Her hand found the two soft mounds of Mina. So soft, she thought. This is heaven! I don't know what good I did in my past life, but thank you god Jihyo!

She can feel Mina's nipples hardening. She's enjoying squeezing the girl's left breast. Geez, this is what it feels. No wonder Mina do this to me. But she's asleep, right?

Chaeyoung's about to move her hand to Mina's right breast when she heard the girl speak.

"Chaeyoung... aaah" her voice is so soft it's almost inaudible.

Fnck! Chaeyoung freezes. She decided not to move her hand, just resting it on Mina's breast. Shit Chaeyoung! Is she feeling the warmth of your hand? Is she awake??? Oh my gad.

Chaeyoung gulped. The girl is not showing any sign of being awake.

"Chaeyoungie..... Mmmm."

She's...moaning? On her sleep? She's dreaming of me? Now Chaeyoung is curious. She stay still for a while. She is not really sure if Mina is having a wet dream, or if she's dreaming of her. But it's now or never. She can't stop her hands.

WAIT SON CHAEYOUNG! Okay, she managed to stop herself. What if she's actually awake and just testing you? Geez, this is not heaven. This is a torture from hell! Do not give in to temptation, Chaeyoung!

But her hands, damn! Her hands move on its own. Her hands started to knead the girl's breast. More firmly this time. I'm dead if she wakes up, but how can I stop?

Mina moaned again. But her eyes are still close.

Are you really asleep, Mina-shi? Chaeyoung thought.

Now, one of her hands trailed down to Mina's stomach and stopped at the waistband of her shorts. Her other hand is still pinching the girl's nipples.

"Mina-shi" Chaeyoung quietly said.
She dipped her hands inside Mina's panties. She's holding her breath. She gulped as she released her breath. Her hand is only an inch away from the girl's center.