Hot 'N Cold (M)

Warning: HOT. I mean COLD Sweet torture. And Mina tops here. She's an Aries. You cannot change my mind.

One hot May afternoon, Mina is sitting at the end of the sofa playing games on her phone while Chaeyoung is just casually lying on the couch. Her head was pillowed on Mina's lap.

"Aaaaaaaggggghhhhh!" Chaeyoung suddenly exclaimed in frustration. "Fuck this heat!"

"I got an idea." Mina said, slighty throwing her phone on the mini table. "I can't fuck the heat but you know that I can fuck you anyti-"

"No. I won't do it." Chaeyoung automatically shook her head. Judging from Mina's smile, Chae can sense something ...... sensual.

"Tch. You're no fun. Come on. Just try it. Just one time." Mina started rubbing her one hand on the smol's arm, trying to build up heat on her skin.

"I always suffer from your sexual explorations Minari."

"Suffering is an overstatement. I believe you enjoyed every minute of educational sessions we had." Mina's hand hovers on Chaeyoung's breast, finding its way to the hem of her shirt. "Why don't we make a bet? If you ended up enjoying what I'll do to you, you'll buy me that Hogwarts' Castle Lego set."

"And if I don't enjoy it?" Chaeyoung said, sitting properly this time, trying to get away from Mina's tempting touches.

"Haha, that's funny Chaeyoungie." Mina chuckled. "And when is the time that you did not enjoy my pleasuring, sweetheart?" Mina's voice became hoarse.

She moves closer to Chaeyoung, her fingertips playfully tracing the neckline of the younger's shirt. She uses her forefinger to make Chaeyoung faced her, only an inch away from each other's lips. Chaeyoung was about to kiss her when she suddenly stood up. "Stay still. I'll just get something."

"Why do I feel like I was tricked???" Chaeyoung whines.

-----------------------
Mina came back with an ice tray (just cute size slightly melted ice cubes).

"What are those?" Chaeyoung asked.

"These are called 'Ice cubes'. Duh!" Mina rolled her eyes.

"I know that they are ice cubes. I mean, why do you have them?"

"You said you're feeling hot, baby. Ice are very useful in this time of the day." Mina sat on Chaeyoung's lap, straddling her. She's wearing that sly smile again.

Chaeyoung gulped hard. "I'm having a bad feeling about this." She cannot deny the fact that she's starting to feel hot, too. Not from the temperature but because she's anticipating what Mina will do this time.

Mina smirked, "You'll be feeling good in a second."

Mina gets a small ice and slowly put it in her mouth. Then she run her tongue over the cube as a way of showcasing her tongue skills while maintaining an eye contact with Chaeyoung.

With the slightly melted ice cube between her lips, she dipped down and kissed an aroused Chaeyoung. They keep on kissing and passing the ice back and forth in each other's mouth while it gets smaller. The contrast of cold ice and their hot mouths send shivers down their spine.

Mina roughly bite the cub's lower lip as she ended the kiss. They are both panting and gasping for air.

"That was....." Chaeyoung is still trying to normalize her breathing. "Hot. I mean cold but hot and---"

"Shh! .. Tch." Mina hushed her. "I'm not done yet. I want that lego set." XD

"What??" Chaeyoung frowned but before she could utter another word, Mina already blindfolded her. She feel excited and nervous at the same time. She suddenly felt exposed when Mina removed all her clothes.