Strangers with Benefits

Author's Note: Since Mina is 'inaanak' ng mother ni Chaeyoung, I just prefer her calling her "Ninang" in this story.

"Chaeyoung-ah, dinner is ready. Come and call Mina to join us."

"Eh??? Why me?" Chaeyoung whined.

"Well, then go to the city hall and ask the mayor to personally call Mina for dinner!" Her mom stops arranging the plates on the table and looked at her, with her hands on her waist.

Sometimes, when she philosophically answers her, it makes Chaeyoung think that they are of the same age.

Chaeyoung slowly walked out from the kitchen. She feel kinda embarrass from their first encounter that is why she doesn't want to face Mina yet.

"Can't you walk faster, Chaeyoung-ah! 2020 will be over and you still haven't reach your room!"

"Okay. Okay! I'm hurrying now. Geez!" Chaeyoung's legs are kinda short but she can walk fast. My mom can be an amazona sometimes, she thought.

-------------
"Mina-shi!" Chaeyoung called as she knocks on the door.

*Silence*

"Mina-shi?" she knocks again. "Dinner is ready. Mom will turn into a beast if we don't go down now."

Chaeyoung getting impatient, proceeds to open the door to find Mina sleeping soundly on her bed. ON HER BED.

The temperature is a little hot considering the sun is shining so bright the whole day. Because of this, Mina did not bother to cover herself with a blanket. She's wearing a decent lose t-shirt and pajama shorts, showing her creamy long legs.

Chaeyoung gulped upon the sight. Really, what a sight to behold. She haven't had her dinner yet, so she's not expecting to see the dessert serve like this in her room.

OH MY FCKIN GOD! SON CHAEYOUNG, are you really that sexually frustrated and deprive????? YOU PERVERT! STOP THINKING LEWD THINGS AND JUST WAKE HER UP!

"SON CHAEYOUNG! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO CALL MINA?" her mother shouts downstairs.

"Geez" Chaeyoung mumbled to herself.

The cub walked toward the bed to wake the sleeping penguin, I mean, the sleeping beauty. "Hey, my mom is transforming now----"

"KYAAAAH!" Mina stirred from her sleep. Upon opening her eyes, her vision is still a little cloudy, she saw the pervert with her hands on her shoulder. "PERVERT! What are you trying to do now?" She immediately grab the blanket to cover her body.

"I'm just trying to wake you up! Dinner is ready!" Chaeyoung defended herself.

"Wake me up?! You pervert! You don't need to touch me, you can just knock!"

"That's what I did! I knock and yell but you're not waking up!"

"Hah! Excuses! I'm so gonna tell Ninang about this!" Mina said.

"Nye nye, I'm so gonna tell ninang about this" Chaeyoung childishly imitates Mina. "Well go on deep sleeper penguin! I'm so afraid right now, my legs are shaking."

"You bet, pervert!" Mina stands from the bed. Now that she's fully standing, she realized that the girl in front of her is short. Lmao. This smol person is really getting into her nerves.

---

"HEY SON CHAEYOUNG! I told you to wake up Mina!"

The two arguing individuals turned their head to look at the door and find Chaeyoung's mother.