A Day Without Her

*Fluff short story. Sobrang sabaw lang netong story, pwede nyo na i-skip. hehe*

Have you ever miss someone so much but you still want that person to be a part of your day?

Chaeyoung woke up feeling empty. Even before opening her eyes, her hands already wander on the other side of the bed, only to find out that the person who was supposed to be sleeping beside her, isn’t there at all.

She closed her eyes for another 5 minutes before finally deciding to get out of bed and have some breakfast in the kitchen.

She saw Ray in the kitchen whom she quickly showered with good morning kisses. You know how good it feels to witness your dog wagging its tail whenever he sees you.   XD

“Good morning to the best boi--- Wait. What’s this on your fur?” She curiously reach for the yellow paper attached to the dog.

“Yaaaah Minari!” Chaeyoung can’t help but shake her head. “Ray, you know the weird thing about Mina is that she doesn’t know how to use sticky notes. She can put it on the fridge or table, but no, she would always stick it on you.”

Ray just look at her like he’s trying to say - yeah, she’s weird but you still love her tho.

Got a photoshoot today, baby. Didn’t bother to wake you up. Cook some pancakes for you, just reheat it. I stick this on Ray coz he’s the first one you try to find every morning. Love you! - Minari Chaeyoung read the note.

“I’ll call her for a good morning greeting first.” Chaeyoung got her phone to dial Mina’s number.

*The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of the coverage area. Please try again later. Toot. Toot*

“Well, I guess it’s just you and me today, Ray-chan.”

After sending her a good morning text, Chaeyoung and Ray started to eat their breakfast.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You really are a good boi, aren’t you?” Chaeyoung squished the dachshund face after she put his leash on. “Let’s go take a walk. Oh wait, let’s take a selfie and send it to Minari.”

*Taking Ray for a walk. Have you ever seen a tiger and a dog walking together? kekeke* - Photo sent.
-------

*Ray and I decided to eat a hotdog sandwich for an early lunch, thought you might want some. Eat your lunch too Minari. Heart heart* - Photo sent.
-------

*Ray forced me to buy an ice cream before we went back home. Promise I never really wanted to buy for two but how can I say ‘No” to his puppy eyes?* - Photo sent.

----

The sun is setting and Chaeyoung is almost finish painting her artwork when she felt there’s something warm, and smooth, and soft and fluffy on her feet.

*I think Ray loves me so much. Sorry Minari but I guess I’m his favorite hooman now.* - Photo sent.
-----

*Minari  T___T  … Ray miss you so much. He want some cuddles. And kisses. And hugs. He said if you won’t be back soon, he’ll take over your space on our bed.* - Photo sent.

“I really miss her too, Ray-chan.” Chaeyoung is talking to the innocent dog again. “But I need to be more understanding with her schedule. She’s busy and needs to work. We’ll just wait for her patiently, okay?”

--------------------

Mina reached home before 10 in the evening. She found her cub sleeping on the couch, with Ray sleeping on her feet. Just this view is enough to warm her heart. After a tiring day at work, you’ll come home to see the person and the dog you love.

“Chaeyoung-ah, tadaima!” She wakes up the sleeping cub.

“Okaeri nasai, Minari.” Chaeyoung half-opened her eyes, but she’s happy that Mina is here now. “Where’s my kiss?”

“Why are you asking for a kiss? I thought its Ray-chan who miss my hugs and kisses?” Mina teases the younger.

“Eeeeh? But –“Chaeyoung pouts, showing her sad face. “Dogs can’t type and send messages you know?”

“I know.” Mina gives Chaeyoung a brief kiss.

“One more.” Chaeyoung said.

“One more?” she asked.

Chaeyoung nods her head. “For taking Ray to walk outside.”

“Fine”. Mina gives her another kiss.

“One more.”

“Again?” Mina asked.

“I bought Ray a hotdog sandwich with Heinz Ketchup and we never forget to send you a photo.” Chae answered.

“Fine.” Just like that, Chaeyoung gets her third kiss in a row.

“One more.”

Mina squinted her eyes and look suspiciously at Chaeyoung. “I'm having doubts about this.”

“But I bought Ray an ice cream and he’s very happy.” Chaeyoung said.

“You’re just using Ray as an excuse to get a kiss.”

“No, of course not.” Chaeyoung got caught red-handed so she decided to use her cuteness this time. “What I’m trying to say is that Ray and I have been good today, so as her pet owner, I deserve some rewards.”

“Fine you smart little cub.” Mina said. “I’ll give your reward in the bedroom.”

---
The END

I always imagine Chaeyoung as a whining baby using her cuteness to get what she wants. Raise you hand if you agree.  kekeke

btw, this is Chaeyoung’s winning face after she heard Mina will be giving her a reward.

Learning Japanese 101• tadaima means "I'm home"• Okaeri nasai means "welcome back"• -chan is a Japanese honorifics (can be compared to Mr

• tadaima means "I'm home"
• Okaeri nasai means "welcome back"
• -chan is a Japanese honorifics (can be compared to Mr. or Ms.  in english word)
• -chan is used to refer to children and female family members, close friends and lovers, and animals (ex: Ray-chan)

~~ MiChaeng_Berries ~~

To my new readers and followers,  welcome!
To my consistent readers,  I love you all. 

I'm in a good mood today,  I might give you some rewards tomorrow.  char   XD