Bully to baby [BDSM-straight]

*Trigger warning- brief mention of suicide and depression*

Despite the woman's screams she's far from in pain.

Brooke guesses her to be on the edge of the arousal to orgasm phase of the sexual cycle or plateau stage if one is using the Master and Johnson's model rather than Kaplan's. The patient's nipples are already erect and her vagina is clearly lubricated all from the first stage of desire. But in this next stage of arousal, her breathing has quickened and no doubt her heart rate is high. Her muscles contract and there are already signs of spasms at her hands and feet. In a few seconds as the woman tips into orgasm, the pubococcygeus muscle of her vagina will start to contract, the uterus also undergoing rhythmic contractions. There'll be another spike in her cardiac output and a rush of hormones including oxytocin and DHEA. All in all, she'll feel great for about 13-51 seconds.

Brooke spins around, running a hand through her hair as she grits her teeth in frustration.

Why can't she just turn off?!

Goddammit.

This is why she'll never be able to experience the very earth shattering orgasm that the woman behind her is. Because she over-analyses everything. Even herself.

This place was supposed to help. She's done some research (because of course she has) and with some encouragement from her only friend in college she'd decided to give it a try. A complete waste of time it seems. She should have just stayed home and prepared for her upcoming residency. Only as she stared at anatomical diagrams of the female reproductive system she'd yearned to experience something she should already have done by this age. Mid twenties and she can't even orgasm. How pathetic.

Her classmates are right, she is a robot.

They hadn't meant for her to overhear and in fact, they only probably meant it as an offhand joke after a few beers but she had heard them. Rolling it around in her head like she does most things, she does have to sadly conclude that she doesn't know how to just 'let loose' or 'have fun'. For whatever reason she can't relax around many people, she's always wondering what they're thinking of her or what they want from her. She doesn't trust them. And that's probably the reason why her friendship circle is so small.

It's also why she's only made one real friend at the end of these 4 years of her M.D.

And Ryan is amazing especially having made it his mission to befriend her that first day despite her cold aloofness but he's gay and vehemently against discussing vaginas in a non-medical way. Plus he doesn't quite understand that just having her vagina stroked isn't enough to get her off like it is for his dick.

"Hey, are you okay? Can I get you a drink?"

Brooke gazes up to the man addressing her. Handsome. Older. Maybe late 30's to early 40's. He's got greys scattered with the dark brown strands at his temples but still a full head of hair. His body is lean but appears to have good muscular definition and his lips are smiling at her kindly. He's clearly at ease dressed conservatively in here and that includes herself. His jeans are dark and so is the button-down shirt.

"Um, no. Thank you. I was just leaving," she states skirting around him.

She has no idea why she refuses his offer. It's not like he was asking her to get on her knees and suck his cock. But she's done for tonight. This place is great. Not at all like the seedy, dark, pit of pervs she was picturing but she just needs to go home and accept she's defective. Back to a lifetime of either faking it or finding a man who doesn't care.