Charisma (Lesbian-GXG)

Charisma (Lesbian)

Left punch, right hook, slip to the right and a roundhouse kick.
The men go tumbling down as Daliah Brooks who will come to be known better by her alter ego, Charisma, dodges. The mistress of seduction, the temptress of both evil and good depending on her plans. These powers however are still a mystery to the current Dahlia and as such she's confused about the motives of her attackers.
Twisting back one arm of her attacker she's about to start her questioning when a gunshot is fired. Alarmed, Dahlia's attention draws up and knowing she must sacrifice answers for her life she rolls to shelter behind a boulder and makes a dash for the edge of the cliff. She dives off the edge with a prayer she will live to fight another day.

"And cut! We got it!"

The camera that had panned up to the sky halts its motions as the stunt double, who had dove off the edge is pulled up by the equipment that she's bougie corded to. Landing back on solid ground she's helped out of her harness.

Faye jumps into the present, retracting herself from the scene she just witnessed.
"Great job everyone. Sunset you're up," calls the director.

Actress, model and general 'it' girl Sunset Johnson hands off her phone and iced latte to her assistant before strutting over to where the next scene is being set up. With long legs and a curvy yet fashionable figure, it's really no wonder Sunset is known by so many. Faye would be blind not to appreciate the physical beauty of Sunset. Her personality? Well Faye can't attest to that but during the shooting of this movie so far she's kept to herself a lot. Not that Faye's looking to become friendly with her.

No, her stupid gay radar has unfortunately locked onto just one particular target. This woman casually strolls towards the wardrobe department. Her walk a cool, effortless swagger that along with that leather-spandex suit has Faye mesmerized. She pries off the wig, tearing off the bald cap as well and running a hand through her short, dark hair.

"Faye, can you quickly go direct the extras? I want to start rolling as soon as possible."

The spell is broken again by her boss and with a nod towards him she rushes to go do her damn job.

**************

After a long day of filming, the talent is dismissed for the day as the crew start to pack up. Faye and Franco the other assistant director, are pulled back by legendary director Stefan Wagner for a quick debrief and reminder for tomorrow. Fatigued from the long day Faye is only half paying attention, nodding at the right times when Stefan turns to her and hands her a set of papers.

"I need you to deliver this Sunset's double. There's been a few little changes I've highlighted I want done for tomorrow's fight sequence. She's also the stunt coordinator so she'll relay it to her guys. Make sure she's okay with the changes and tell her to contact me ASAP if not."

Faye feels her heart race, the earth crumbling beneath her feet. Oh shit. Despite this weird crush she's had on GI Jane, Faye hasn't actually had the courage to speak to her. Well okay, she did once nervously laugh at a lame joke about potato salad the woman said when they were both at the craft services tables. Straight after she grabbed her food and marched back to her circle of colleagues. Ever since then Faye's managed to strategically avoid interaction with her. It's not that she hasn't wanted to. She has fantasised plenty of times how she could casually strike up a conversation with the mega cool, Alpha chick and then just so casually suggest they take this somewhere else. More of the time in her imagination that place ends up being a bar, though sometimes her hormones would turn that place into her bedroom.

Only each time she decides to draw up the courage and turn one of those scenarios into a reality, her feet turn her right back around and that balloon of confidence deflates. Except this time, she supposes, fate has decided for her. She has to speak to the current leading lady of her dreams.