The Man With The Midas Touch Pt.2

A/n Just want to say right off the bat, I did not intend to make this as long as it is. I just couldn't stop myself. 

So this Part 2 is split into 2 chapters if you want to think of it that way or you can think of it all as 3 chapters. This part is all plot so skip to the next one if you want something spicier but of course I would love if you did read this part too. Not just because I worked hard on it but also because it gives more context! 

Final point! I am not a military person or have anything to do with defense systems etc. so my most sincere apologies for anything being incorrect or inaccurate. I've done my best to weave a fictional storyline that also seems plausible. 

Final Final important point. There is a TRIGGER WARNING of coerced/non-consensual sexual acts in this chapter and a little in the next. I will have ****TRIGGER WARNING*** written when it is discussed in greater detail and **END OF TRIGGER** when it ends. But please be warned this is a theme in this story :) 

The Man with the Midas Touch Pt 2 [Straight]

The sounds of London awaken Camilla. With a soft exhale she snuggles deeper into her duvet and battles the rising call of the muted British sunshine. Losing to the rousing call of a new day she props herself up and pushes away the mess of curls her hair is in. Noises from the kitchen meet her ears. Shocking since Sophie's usually not up until at least midday. She also barely ever cooks breakfast. 

That's not the only strange thing Cam notes. She's bare as the day she was born and as she stretches there's one very distinctive area that throbs a little in protest. That's when all of last night catches up with her. The smile that slides onto her features quickly drops though as she realises the deal she made.

"Oh good, you're awake. I made some breakfast, hope that's okay-"

He looks just as good in the morning as he did yesterday evening. It might seem obvious but she's had a few mornings she's definitely regretted. Mostly because they either never lived up to their looks or because their looks never lived up to their above average for her performance. Sean's done both and made her breakfast apparently. 

"Of course. Thanks, um, I'll be right there," she mutters, scanning the room for her clothes.
That's when she remembers she never brought them in from the kitchen, except there they are magically draped across her armchair. Looks like breakfast isn't the only chore Sean's been up to this morning. Just how early did he wake up? She's a light sleeper and she didn't even hear him!

"Tea or coffee?"
"Tea please with just a splash of milk. Thanks."

With that he gives her a nod and leaves.

Cam's quick to get through her morning routine, skipping the shower for now and slipping on some underwear, joggers and a tank top. Seeing as he's already hit it and now is apparently quitting it, there's no need for her to sex it up. She's just got her part to play and then that'll be the end of that. She probably won't even see him again. Won't even be able to online stalk him as many ex's might be able to. He'll be gone out of her life for good. A ghost that'll only visit her dreams at night. Cam quickly stops the melancholy for something she never really even got. Her life, one day at a time, one moment at a time, that's what she promised herself. And that's what she's got to do, push on.

He's already got the two plates distributed out on the dining table, cutlery at each end. She takes a seat as he moves towards her with two cups in hand. Passing one of them over, they both take a seat and silently dig in.