Introduction

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Brain machine broke"

『• • • ✎ • • •』

.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.

"Riding around, your love is shakin' me up and it's making my heart break"
- EARFQUAKE
by Tyler, the creator

.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Who the fuck drank my red bull?!" Drew screamed from the kitchen.

"Wasn't me" Enya was sat next to Venus on her laptop editing her YouTube video that was scheduled for today, she didn't even look up from her work.

"Neither" Josh shouted as he passed the living room they were sat in and walked to the kitchen to see drew.

"Josiah I will rip your dick off, was it you?" Drew wouldn't pipe down and Venus began to get a headache from the non stop shouting.

"Why do you always blame me! How do I know you didn't just drink it yourself to start drama!" The two began bickering whilst Orion watched amused.

"What's so funny Orion?" The two turned to her, she stopped sniggering and looked to Josh next to her for help but he simply shrugged.

"You know I don't drink red bull" they sighed.

"There's only one person left..." they all looked at each other before running out of the kitchen to the living room.

"You!" Drew pointed at Venus with an accusing hand.

She put her hands up with a pretend shocked face.

"Fine! I confess! It was I!" They all gasped dramatically, Josh was filming the whole thing with his camera as usual.

"How dare you! That was the last one! And it was mine!" Drew screeched, Orion stroked his back and gave a disgusted gaze to Venus.

"It was sat there all alone, I simply couldn't help myself, so I drank it" Venus taunted.

"And where's the body?" Josiah crept out from behind Drew and came close to Venus.

"Right... here." Venus pulled out the empty can from behind her back and threw it at drew, he caught it swiftly and began cradling it like a baby.

"You MONSTER!" They all began chanting monster over and over until Venus burst out into wicked laughter like a Disney villain.

Finally Josh signalled he had stopped recording and everyone burst into laughter.

"And I'm done!" Enya clapped her hands together and threw her laptop onto the other sofa no one was occupying, Venus congratulated her and they all began talking.

"I'm hungry as hell, let's go eat!" Venus jumped up and down giddy.

"I could go for food" they all decided on where to eat and walked out the door.

Just a little taster, nothing fun yet 😳
                     - Amelia ☆