20| where it all began

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"I'm sure!"

『• • • ✎ • • •』

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"Go fuck yourself
You heard me right
Don't call me nice again
Don't you have somewhere to be at seven thirty?
Baby, I'm ready, I'm ready, ready, ready to blow my brains out"

- when you die
By MGMT

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

it had been two months since Finn came back, and everything went back to normal.

At-least that's what everyone thought.

Everyone but Finn.

"You okay?" Venus was lounging across the rug on her bedroom floor, basking in the sunshine through her huge windows, just feeling happy. Finn was sat on the sofa, just staring into the distance.

He shook his head slightly and smiled, clearly dazed.

"I'm fine! Actually I'm kinda hungry" Venus was sat up now, folding her legs into a criss cross, as she looked at him like a puppy, tilting her head to the side as she studied him. Ultimately giving up and standing up.

"I'll go get us some snack, brb" without waiting for his reply she left. Leaving Finn all alone.

He looked around at her stuff, staying seated on the chair.

He looked at the sun catchers that made rainbow patterns on the walls, the paintings Enya and drew had painted for her because in her words "she couldn't even draw a stickman". She had a million pieces of jewellery littered around the place, rings tucked away under books and necklaces hanging off drawer knobs. Speaking of books, if she were to pick up and put all of them on some shelves, she would have herself her own library. But no, they lay still on the drawer tops and desk, little worlds with people and their lives inside, all left to collect dust. On her desk was her laptop, it had turned off now, but if you were to turn it on, it would open up to a word doc were she had begun to write a book, though she wouldn't tell anyone what it was about, not even the name.

Finn stood up now and walked over to the drawer tops, looking at all the framed pictures of her and her many friends, some Finn had met, many he had not. Some, he was guessing, were from her old home, Finn didn't know where she used to live, but he's heard countless stories about it, wether it was a random rumour she remembered from the school, or a boy she used to like. He wanted to know her more, she was quite interesting.