3 | Boner Boy

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Turn up the volume, this is my jam"

• • • • • •

.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.

"It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy
Something inching past the edge of reserve
Now through the lines of the cheap venetian blinds
Your car is pulling off of the curb"
- here it goes again
By OK go

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Wake up bitch!" Enya came bounding into Venus' room and plopped down on her bed, she groaned and stretched before sitting up confused.

"Whyyyy" Her voice was croaky and her eye bags were puffy, he hair was a mess and she clearly wasn't ready.

"We're going to the airport to pick up Finn" her heart fluttered, it was today. They spent all of yesterday cleaning and just hanging about and today had finally come.

"Okay okay give me five minutes" She shooed Enya off before jumping up and getting ready, she wore a green cami with some cream straight legged pants with a Cheetah print shoulder bag and a pair of sunglasses on her head, she wore her blond with pink front bits down as it was short and neat, she popped on some winged liner and a berry lip gloss, lots of blush and highlighter and made sure to darken her beauty spots.

"I'm ready!" She walked out into the living room where everyone sat waiting, they all got up and began walking out the door.

"Someone's dressed up, tryna impress someone Venus?" Enya joked with a wink, nudging her shoulder and walking out behind her.

"Shut up" She rolled her eyes with a giggle.

They all piled into Josh's car and went on, it was only Enya, Drew, Josh and Venus who went.

As they drove she decided to post a picture of her outfit on insta.

Venusflytrap