4 | Paparazzi

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Cheese!"

• • • • • •

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi"
- Paparazzi
By Lady GaGa

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Venus woke up surprisingly early for her, her phone blared the number 9am which surprised her, she got up and put on some black shorts before looking at Finn. He was sound asleep, she walked over and crawled on top of him.

"Wake up Finn" she shook him lightly and watched as he stirred before letting his eyes flutter open and meet hers.

"I'm up, I'm up" he yawned and stretched, she giggled before getting off of him.

"I'm going to go make breakfast, get dressed and come join me when you're ready" she smiled before walking out the room to the kitchen, she began making eggs and bacon for everyone, she was the cooker out of everyone and she had been for a while.

After she laid the table and waited for the eggs to finish, once done, she put dished them up and let the leftovers on the countertop.

Finn waltzed in wearing some black jeans and a T-shirt with some stupid slogan on it, he had slim circular lenses glasses on and his hair was messy.

He sat down at the table.

"Did you make breakfast?" Enya shouted from her room.

"Yeah now get your lazy asses here and eat" Venus shouted back before joining him at the table, sitting right next to him.

Josiah, Enya and Drew all bounded into the kitchen before taking their seats and digging in, Drew got up and got two redbulls for him and Venus, Enya made her coffee and Josiah had water with Finn.

"Is Orion coming round today?" Josh walked in, he sat down at the end of the table and began eating.

"I'm pretty sure" Enya said.

They all ate and once finished went into the living room and watched the TV. Venus stayed back and washed up, Finn stayed at the table.

"You can go join them you know"

"I know, but I don't wanna leave you alone" he shrugged. She blushed at his kindness.

"Simp"

"What" he laughed "I'm a simp for being nice?"