7 | Betrayal

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Wow, just wow"

『• • • ✎ • • •』

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"I heard an unhappy ending
It sort of sounds like you leaving
I heard the piledriver waltz
It woke me up this morning"
- Piledriver Waltz
By Arctic Monkeys

.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Venus woke up to an empty bed, she let her hand caress the cold sheets where he had once been, an indent of his head lay in the pillow and she smiled to herself, she sat up and wrapped the duvet around her chest as she searched for him, the sound of honking and cars from the city roared, the sun spilled in the room and the smell of pancakes filled her nostrils, he was no where. She gathered herself and dressed in a flower crop top and skirt, as she finished zipping her skirt it hit her, she never got hangovers despite how much she drank, but she remembered the screams, the moans, the feeling, her legs were soar and she blushed in embarrassment, she lost her virginity, to FINN WOLFHARD. She cringed at herself and quickly ran to the bathroom to do her makeup as she tried to forget about last night. Once done she left the room, she stood outside the kitchen and listened in as she heard loud chatter.

"Last night was so fucking fun!" She heard Enya praise.

"Finn here lost his V card!" Josh joked, a groan came Come what she presumed was Finn.

"Shut up"

"Speaking of which, where is venus?"

"She's still sleep"

"Go wake her up idiot!"

"Fuck no! I don't wanna see her right now" her heart twinged.

"Why not?"

"It was a mistake last night! We were both drunk and I'm embarrassed" he laughed nervously.

"Okay okay, I'll go get her" Venus quickly and quietly ran to her room and Josh came in.

"Oh! You're awake, breakfast ready!" She followed him out and tried not to look like her heart had been torn in half.

They walked into the kitchen and all eyes fell on her.

"Hey baby!" Enya cooed.

"Mornin" she smiled pathetically.

"How was last night?" Josiah giggled, earning a nudge from drew.