15 | best night ever!

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"We are young!"

『• • • ✎ • • •』

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"All my friends are falling in love
All my friends are falling, falling
All my friends are falling in love
All my friends are falling in love"
- All my friends are falling in love
By The Vaccines

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Finn pulled up next to a diner looking restaurant and turned the car off, looking over to Venus who had a giant smile stretched across her cream skin. He felt himself blush.

"You ready to go?"

"You think they'll be in there yet?"

Finn looked at his phone, bold white letters read "6:07pm". He looked back to Venus and nodded, she just smiled again and opened up her door, Finn following suit.

The two walked into the diner and searched for a moment, before Venus' eyes landed on a familiar jungle of curls and a tuft of fire red hair, along with a mix of other more boring hairs too. She quickly grabbed Finns hand and walked over.

They stopped just at the edge of the booth and watched as the group of teens slowly looked up with confusion which suddenly turned into happiness.

They all began saying their hellos and hi's along with big smiles that could never falter. Venus and Finn simply smiled back with nods of appreciation and hello.

The table then looked down and let their eyes go wide before looking back up at the two, who seemed very confused. They then looked down to where the others had just been staring at and found their hands interlocked, fingers lacing one another and the whites of their knuckles began to peak out from under their skin due to how tight they were holding each other, they blushed with awkward chuckles.

Venus didn't let go, she thought it was sweet go they both were holding each other so tightly, as though they'd let go and leave, she even let a crimson blush slip onto her cheeks. But suddenly she felt a slap of harsh cold graze her chest, almost gripping her heart and yanking it out.

Finn had let go, quickly and spurred movements as he tore his hand from her loving grasp and wiped it on his jeans as he chuckled lowly with not even a pinch of pink on his cheeks.