8 | Forgiveness

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Slow down, in putting on lipstick"

『• • • ✎ • • •』

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"Oogum oogum boogum boogum
Boogum now baby you're castin' your spell on me
I say, "Oogum oogum boogum boogum
Boogum now baby you're castin' you're spell on me."
You got me doin' funny things like a clown
Just look at me"
- Oogum Boogum Song
By Brenton Wood

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Wake up dumbass" Venus shook Finn lightly before folding her arms across her chest. He stirred in his half asleep state before slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes to the point of seeing stars.

"What time is it?" His voice croaked, it was deep and formed goosebumps on her arms.

"Eight thirty-two" she glanced at the alarm clock beside her bed, looking back to him.

"Are we doing something today?"

"Josh wants to go to a skate park for some clips, and I think they want lunch as well" she shrugged, perching on the end of her bed as she slid on her black converse and began tying the laces lazily.

"Oh cool, I'll get ready now" he slipped out of the covers and stretched his arms above his head with a wide yawn:

"Nice happy trail" she snickered. Finn gave a look of confusion to which she nodded down at the trail of black hairs that led to what lay beneath his boxers.

"Oh-" the crimson blush mixed with the pale white skin that spread across his cheeks. "Thanks"

Venus hadn't noticed it before, she thought back to the previous night where their tongues fought, alcohol coursed through their veins and their virginities were both claimed. She hadn't taken a good look at him, she missed all the good parts because of her selfish hormones, though she knew that she'd have another chance.

"I'll let you change" she flashed a small smile as she strode past him and out the door, closing it behind her.

Finn slid on some blue jeans, a black T-shirt with a brown whitbread jack on top, plus his converse for his ginormous feet. 😍🤤🤤 jk jk, lastly he messily combed at his curly brown mane before giving up and going to find the others.