Sneak Peek

The darkness of the woods engulfs him as he keeps running away. Running away from his parents. Running away from society. But most importantly running away from himself.

Tears trail down Yoongi's face, he is both confused and afraid. He wasn't sure what just happened but that wasn't possible. It was like he was having a really bad dream that he could wake up from any minute now. Unfortantly for him, this is reality.

" You're a monster! Get the fuck out!"

" I wish we never found you on our doorstep that night. I will always regret that."

" You're disgusting. Leave my house at once!"

Once again, he was alone.

Then something pulled him out of his thoughts. Something loud and terrifying. Something that made him stop where he was and freeze up. A loud deep growl coming from the bushes nearby. Yoongi looked towards them, eyes wide in fear and then a dark mass lunged towards him seconds, making him fall to the ground.

Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut awaiting his fate, whether it was to be killed or badly hurt but nothing happened. Just a heavy mass on top of him sniffing his neck. When Yoongi opened his eyes he was met by glowing golden eyes in return, staring at him.

Suddenly, Yoongi feels calm and strangely relaxed. The two of them just kept looking at each other as if they were in their own little world. That is until two more wolves stormed out of the bushes.

" Get off him!" Yoongi heard a voice and looked around as much as he could to find it but there was no one but the wolves.

The wolf on top of him didn't budge but instead growled in return then the next thing that happened made Yoongi feel like he was losing it. The wolf on top of him spoke.

" His scent...is incredible."

Yoongi then decided once and for all that this was currently a nightmare.

[α]

Hope you enjoy :)