8

There was no school today so Jeongguk was going to go on a date with his girlfriend. He wore simple clothes. Black t-shirt and light blue Jean's. He combed through his hair after his shower so his hair was still a bit damp.

Jeongguk walked out of his room and was greeted by the strong smell of cotton candy. Yoongi's scent he was able to recognize in a heartbeat by now. Seems like his parents were gone yet again which doesn't suprise him. They have been busy preparing for his upcoming birthday.

This one was bigger because it was his coming of age ceremony. The day he would be treated like a real alpha. One that will become the next leader of the pack. So since the day is coming closer and closer his senses have started becoming stronger. Scents being one of those things another one being emotions.

" Good morning." Yoongi interrupted Jeongguk's thoughts making him turn his head towards the direction of his voice. Yoongi smiled looking a bit tired, which was understandable.

" Good morning. How did you sleep?" Jeongguk asks making Yoongi simply shrug in response, " So...I heard from Taehyung and Jimin that you can turn fully into a wolf now. Is that right?"

" Yeah. It was a weird feeling but...it kind of felt like an adrenaline rush. I'd like to do it again sometime and maybe be able to shift faster." Yoongi answered with a shy smile as he scratched the back of his neck.

Jeongguk hummed in thought for a moment before coming up with an idea, " After I get back from my date, do you maybe want to go to the woods and have some fun for a while?"

" I would love too but...it can't be too late. The woods gets dangerous at night you know."

Jeongguk chuckled at that, " Wolves are night creatures anyway. Besides," Jeongguk patted his chest with his hand with a look of confidence, " I'm an alpha. I can totally protect you."

" Yeah yeah. Well, why don't you hurry before you are late for your date, baby alpha. We can go out to the woods when you get back." Yoongi teases with an eyeroll. Jeongguk stares at him for a moment.

" Did you just call me...baby alpha?"

" Maybe." Yoongi continues to tease, " Maybe I'll leave out the baby on your birthday."

Jeongguk rolls his eyes, " Fine. Well, I'll get going. See you later!"

With that, Jeongguk walks out leaving Yoongi waving goodbye. He goes to the diner where he meets up with Jieun. Jeongguk waves to her with a smile and she returns the gesture.

" Sorry, I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long. I had a conversation with Yoongi and lost track of time." Jeongguk admits and Jieun just giggles.

" You two are honestly so close. You two just met recently as well right?" Jieun asks and Jeongguk nods.

" Almost a month ago. I don't really know what it is but...he's like a long lost friend. He is really easy to talk to not to mention he has been through a lot. He just needs someone to be his friend and I'm really happy to be there for him." Jeongguk explains with a small smile just at the thought of Yoongi.

" Well, it's very kind of you to be his friend. He seems to be a wonderful person and a very pretty omega. I'm sure he'll find a sweet alpha to give him the love he deserves in no time."

" Uh..." Jeongguk feels a pinch is heart at that but pays it no attention, "Yeah I'm sure."

" Let's go inside and order something. I haven't had lunch yet." Jieun suggests and Jeongguk agrees.

The two of them get seated and open up their menus. Jeongguk looks through the menu even though he knows what he wants to order like he does everytime he goes there. As he begins to put his menu down something catches his attention. Jieun's scent is a different. Her scent itself is the same but there is another scent on her, one of an alpha.