2

Today started out like any other day. Jeongguk went to school and then came back home and did homework. His father took him to train him out in the woods and then he went and met up with his friends at one of the diner's in their little village.

Jeongguk walked into the diner and looked for where his friends might be seated. When he finally see them he begins to walk over until he watches the disgusting scene unfold before him. Hoseok and Taehyung were cuddling up to each other whispering sweet nothing's and were sharing a milkshake.

Namjoon and Jin were taking turns feeding Jimin chocolate covered strawberries while Jimin giggled. Then they took turns feeding each other.

Jeongguk nearly gagged when he saw them being so sweet on each other as he took a seat, " Can you all keep the PDA to a minimum? Not all of us have mates we can eye fuck when we want." Jeongguk says casually as he grabs a menu.

" Well maybe if you weren't so obsessed with your crush you would have found your mate already." Jimin says with a teasing tone. He already knows how Jeongguk feels about finding his fated pair but he can't help but feel bad for the other person even if he doesn't know them.

Jeongguk just rolls his eyes, " Yeah yeah. When I turn eighteen you can bet your asses me and my mate will be all over each other. With that being said Jieun will be my mate."

" What if she rejects you?" Jin asks feeding Namjoon another chocolate covered strawberry.

" Then so be it. I would be hurt, sure, but maybe I can win her affection in one way or another." Jeongguk said as the waitress comes over and he orders himself chocolate milkshake and lamb skewers, his favorite.

" Right, well, I wish you the best with that one. Who knows, maybe your mate will be even more gorgeous, maybe the perfect fit for you." Namjoon warn putting an arm around Jimin.

" Like that would happen." Jeongguk says putting his elbow on the table and leaning into his hand, " Besides, I already made up my mind."

" Things change, you know." Taehyung says and he kisses Hoseok's neck. Jeongguk's friends really didn't mind him having a crush on someone and would support him but they know how fated mates work and they wanted him to keep an open mind or he may hurt himself and that certain someone.

" Guys, can we stop talking about this? I didn't come here to get lectured." Jeongguk scoffs with a sigh as his food finally arrives.

" You're right. Let's just talk as usual. How is everyone?" Hoseok asks as Jeongguk begins to eat.

" I got a perfect score on my omega home ec exam today!" Jimin exclaims with a smile. He has been worried about it since about a week ago.

" That's our wonderful mate for you!" Namjoon smiles feeling proud of his mate.

Jimin blushes and keeps a smile on his face. Jin pats his head uttering a few praises. Jin had already graduated from beta school and now works as a teacher that teaches pups in elementary school so he knows how tough those similar classes can be.

" Oh that's right." Namjoon suddenly mentions now looking at Jeongguk, " Hoseok and I are going hunting tonight. Want to join?"

" Sure! I've got nothing else to do, so it sounds like fun!" Jeongguk says, agreeing to go.

" What about you, Tae? Want to keep us company?" Hoseok asks with a bright smile.

" Sounds fun, guys. I would love to go but I already planned something with Jin and Jimin. Maybe next time?" Taehyung says with a smile.

" Yeah, of course!" Hoseok responds but a bit disappointed Taehyung couldn't join.

The rest of the time they just chatted about what has been going on as if they don't see each other practically everyday until they were finished eating. They soon went their seperate ways until later that night when they decided to go hunting.