5

" So? Who is she?" Yoongi asks again, feeling a bit frustrated for some unknown reason. Jeongguk cleared his throat, finally deciding to speak up.

" She is a beta that I really like. I want her to be my mate, so I'm planning on telling her when it's my eighteenth birthday. Um, even though she isn't my fated mate, I still want to try and win her over, I'm even willing to reject my fated mate." Jeongguk explains and Yoongi began to feel as if something was trying to claw it's way out of him. It was like a burning sensation.

" Honestly, Jeongguk, you are being extremely rash. If it doesn't work out with Jieun, then what? Now you hurt your fated mate and you are all alone. Please think about it carefully." Jin warns and Jeongguk just huffs out a sigh.

Yoongi abruptly stands up, " I need some fresh air." Yoongi then walks outside as the rest of the table goes silent.

Taehyung thinks for a moment until it hits him, " Hey, Jimin...let's go talk to him. I think I know what's going on."

" Huh...okay, yeah." Jimin says getting out of his seat along with Taehyung.

" Wait, let me go with you. I'm a bit worried." Jeongguk offers as he begins to get up as well.

" No! This is official omega buisness! No alphas or betas aloud!" Taehyung declares putting his hand out to stop Jeongguk from any further movements.

" Oh...but what if he is really sick or something?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head with a chuckle.

" If he is sick we will come back in to tell you. For now, stay seated, child." Taehyung says and then leaves with Jimin before Jeongguk could utter another word.

Jeongguk just watches them leave before turning his attention back to the others who also seemed to be shocked. " I wonder what got into them? Maybe Yoongi's heat? No, that can't be...he would have smelled sweeter and the alphas in here would be crowding over here for sure." Jeongguk ponders outloud.

" Well, whatever it is, it's something we wouldn't understand according to them so I guess it would be best to stay out of it?" Hoseok suggests and the other three agree.

" So, Yoongi is old enough to find his fated mate, right?" Namjoon asks while looking at Jeongguk.

" Yeah. For now, we are just wanting him to get used to this life style and teach him the basics of being a wolf and an omega. When he's ready he will find his mate." Jeongguk explains.

" What if you are his mate?" Jin asks just for the sake of a 'what if' scenario.

" Well, I actually thought about that...he is different from others, at least to me, his scent is strong and appealing, I have a strong urge to keep him safe and protected, not to mention he is really adorable. Then I thought about it again and came up with a few things wrong with that, first and foremost, he hasn't shown any signs of us being fated mates. He hasn't shown any possessiveness or comfort or any of the other signs." Jeongguk begins to explain.

" You could be just ignoring it." Hoseok says as he leans on the palm of his hand. As if to prove Hoseok's point Jeongguk ignored him and continued.

" Secondly, I'm not of age yet so I can't be feeling the bond yet so I'm not sure what my excuse is for these emotions but all I can think of is that he is just...a special omega? I'm not sure." Jeongguk continues, " Lastly, I really just don't want to think about fated mates right now."

" Fine, fine." Namjoon says, " We can discuss this at a later date. If it comes to be that you two are fated mates, we will cross that bridge when we get to it."

Jeongguk sighs and then looks down at his hands which were now folded neatly on the table, " Promise me one thing guys. If I meet my fated mate, even if it happens to be Yoongi, make sure nothing happens. I don't want to do something I would possibly regret."