5

"You would have done better to rot in the Undead Asylum. Take a seat. Make yourself comfortable. We'll be Hollow before you know it. Hehehe."

Third POV:

In the middle of the night, shrouded in the darkness of the forest, three figures jumped from tree branch to tree branch in the Ionian jungle, headed to the side of the mountains. The light of the moon gave some view on those figures.

One of them was a well-built man wearing dark blue robes that covered most of his body except the arms, which were covered in gauntlets made of silver metal. He was wearing a mask with a metal star between his eyes, which seemed to be glowing. On his back were two swords, one covered in cloth and runes, while the other was a short katana in a normal sheath.

The second figure was a young woman, most likely in her late teens. She was wearing an outfit that was similar to the man, but green and without any metal. Instead of a mask, she was wearing a green bandana that covered the lower portion of her face. She had dark hair tied to a messy ponytail. She wasn't wearing gauntlets like the man, and her pants were baggy with a small bag on her waist near her back.

The third figure was the smallest one. He was barely half the size of a normal person. His entire body was covered with purple robes that were similar style to the man and young woman. His eyes and a couple of furry ears were visible though.

"So, Shen," the woman started speaking while jumping from tree branch to another. "Why are we in such a hurry?" she asked the large man since he simply told them to get ready and follow him.

"Haven't you been paying attention, Akali?" the smallest one of the group said, addressing the woman. "Noxian strays are here, and we're going to deal with them."

"I know that, Kennen," the woman- Akali -rolled her eyes. "What I don't know is why we're in such a hurry to get them," she added explaining her previous question.

The man- Shen -jumped to another tree branch before answering. "A few merchants were supposed to arrive at the village we just passed, but they didn't, and their path goes through the territory where the Noxians were spotted," he explained.

Both Akali and Kennen immediately understood the gravity of the situation. They increased the pace of their movement, matching that of their master. All three of them were hoping to reach their destination before any innocent blood is shed.

Moving closer and closer to the Noxian camp, they started hearing noises. The first thing they heard was a few screams, which set off warning bells in their heads, but then they caught the sound of battle.

The three finally reached the edge of the camp, all of them stopped, standing on tree branches to see what was going on. What they saw was definitely not something any of them was expecting.

Inside the Noxian camp, two figures were taking down Noxians right and left. Those figures were Ahri and Grey. The two traveling companions were fighting the Noxians while the Ionian merchants were hiding near their stolen carriages.

Grey cut down another Noxian before jumping towards three of them. Anchoring his dagger on the ground, the Undead Swordsman spun around swiftly, using his sword to cut down all three soldiers in one fell swoop.

Standing back up, the Abyss Watcher saw a Noxian coming at him, raising a battle ax. Grey swung his sword upwards, forcing the soldier to use his weapon to block. However, the strength that Grey put in his swing caused the Noxian to be left wide open for the Abyss Watcher's dagger to pierce his chest, stabbing him in the heart and effectively killing him.

Like before, whenever Grey killed someone, a dark silhouette of air would float from the corpses and vanish inside his body. Honestly, he didn't see a need to take any more Sovereignless Souls, mainly because he didn't see anyone that uses them since appearing on this land.