V

Chapter # 5: Disturbed.

"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom means if I am not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?"
              Unknown.

Wolves - Selena Gomez.

The only sound I can hear is the constant murmur outside the castle

It feels like a festival is going on here.

It is always a festival here.

I need to get out of here.

I need fresh air. I can constantly feel his breath on my lips.

This is disgusting. How can I feel this way towards him?
Not that he is ugly- wait! What am I thinking?

He is as ugly as a fat baboon's bloated bum.

Why am I avoiding him? He is the one who can't keep it in his pants.

Okay...I should go out and ask him to let me go to the forest for a stroll. Easy and simple.

But now how am I supposed to ask him?

You speak and form sentences and then pour your emotions into it and then act a little sad. And seduction, you can use it too.

Shut up brain!

I get up from the bed and go towards the door. I am about to grab the knob when I hear the main door open and his footsteps fading out.

He is going out? Great!

I go out after some long minutes and look towards the main door and I know it's unlocked because I didn't hear the lock clicking in place.

I think he went out in a hurry.
And I can't hear the people outside now.

Is this what freedom feels like?

You will feel freedom when he will spank your ass off for going on a stroll without telling him.

I roll my eyes at my thoughts.
My brain and I don't share the same thoughts.

I go towards the door and try to listen if someone is present outside. I try to pinpoint a heartbeat but I hear nothing.

I quickly open the door and find a long hallway with staircases on both ends.
I intake a little air and check the airflow.
Then I go towards the left side because that is where the wind is coming from.

Awesome!

After turning left, I take another left and two rights and arrive at the kitchen. There must be a door or a window that is letting the air inside.