XIV

Chapter 14: Silent tears of him.

“ You never said I'm leaving,
   You never said goodbye.
   You were gone before we knew it,
   And only God knows why.

  A million time's I've needed you,
  A million time's I've cried.
  If love alone could have saved you,
  You never would've died.

  In life, I loved you dearly,
  In death, I love you still.
  In my heart, I hold a place,
  That only you can fill...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never thought I would get drunk. Well, I knew I would but I never thought the pain the next day would be so bad. My head is pounding like a sledgehammer kissed it. And I think someone broke my neck.

What the hell happened?

I looked towards the window and it was late at night. The moon was high in the sky and Vladimir was nowhere to be found. Isn't he supposed to be sleeping?

I got out of the bed and made my way outside and it was eerily quiet. Strange. Instead of going to the kitchen right here, I decided to go to the main kitchen.

I slumped down the stairs and entered the great hall. Turned left and the kitchen is here. 

I guess I wasn't the only one drunk. There stood Brianna with a glass of water in her hands and a horror look on her face.

I smiled at her the best I could because my whole body was aching.

She noticed and her expression changed from confusion and she smelled the air and then her gaze went towards me and she stared at shock at my neck.

Okay, she was getting creepy because she was just staring with her mouth open.

Did I snap my neck?

I looked at the mirror wall and saw a tattoo????

I got a freaking tattoo when I was drunk!

“ You two got frisky and didn't even tell me???” And then she jumped and ran out.

“ I'm going to tell the world. Our Queen is marked.”

I felt my heart stop.

I couldn't comprehend anything.

Mark?

I turned towards the mirror and looked closely and there were two puncture holes where the wolf's eyes were located. A black wolf.

I'm marked.
Did he mark me?
When I was drunk, without my consent, and didn't even stay to explain and apologize?

I was again startled when my eyes turned white and a red iris appeared inside them indicating my vampire and fae are fused.

And my heart collided when my fangs elongated and my claws came out.

What?

How is this happening?

“ His mark. His mark had the magic to break my chains. Not completely but he broke my chain. I am here with you now.”  A voice broke out in my head.

Moonile?

“ Yes. I am here.”

She is back. My fae is back.

But my heart was still seething with dark anger and a hiss escaped my lips and I could feel where that damn coward was.

“ It's because of your bond. You can use me to do whatever you like.” I could almost feel her evil smirk.