Author's Note

The character of Adrienne and her powers are a bit difficult to understand. So to answer any of the questions, I am explaining her power.

She was born a fey, with vampire characteristics. Like at the back of her mind, she had a hidden vampire.

For example, when a human is turned into a vampire, that human needs to die and then he'll become a vampire.

Adrienne died when the rouges attacked her. Now she did die but her vampire side awoke. She now has her alive side, her fey side. And her dead side, vampire side.

The fey side is dominant, so mostly it hides her vampire. But right now her fey isn't fully free so her vampire is dominant.

And also simple fey can be killed and also vampires can be killed too.
But fey is powerful but has easy death weakness. Like humans. If they let their guards down, they are easy to kill. Like from poison, or a stab wound or bullet.

Vampires on the other hand do not have that magical powers like fey, instead, they are difficult to kill. That's why they are more in number. They can't be killed with poison, stab wound won't do much I'll heal in a second. Bullet won't also kill them. But stakes will. But it's difficult to kill a vampire.

In Adrienne, she has the powers of the fey and she is difficult to kill, like a vampire.

That is why she is the most powerful creature. But she is hiding because she doesn't have her fey powers. And without them, she is a weak vampire. With her fey, she is at the top of the food chain.

I hope this answered all your questions. If not, then ask them.

And vampires are not immune to vervain.

Fey are not immune to iron. And Adrienne's enemies have found a way to get the iron into a liquid concoction.