Chapter Ten: Fly Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee

Note: I'm so sorry that this chapter took forever to be posted. I'm literally horrible. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Please be sure to vote if you did as well as comment and let me know what you thought. Thanks for reading, as well as being patient as I wrote this chapter. :)

On Monday, Sam picked you up for another "date".  You and him had talked on the phone beforehand and came up with the story that you were going to a movie and then to get dinner. Of course, the two of you were actually going to the Frog Brothers so they could start training you to fight bloodsuckers, but Cooper didn't need to know that part.

On Sunday, Sam called you to plan with you for your next "date". During this call, Sam informed you that the Frog Brothers wanted to start training you to fight vampires if you were up to it. You informed him that you were a hundred percent up to it.

You were waiting in the surf shoppe with Cooper, who was in the middle of carving a new surfboard. You were pacing back and forth, eager for Sam to arrive so you could go see Edgar and Alan. Cooper saw this and laughed at you.

"Y/n, relax. Don't be nervous," he told you.

"I'm not nervous," you responded, "I'm just impatient."

Cooper laughed at this again and said, "Well, get some patience. He should be here any minute."

Almost on cue, Sam walked through the door with a small bouquet of sunflowers. You assumed that The Frog Brothers told him to get you sunflowers, as you had told both of them that they were your favorite flowers. You smiled at him before walking over and giving him a hug.

"Hey Sam," you greeted.

Hey responded, "Hey y/n."

When he pulled away from you, he handed you the bouquet and said, "These are for you."

"Thank you, that's so sweet," you said.

Sam then walked over to Cooper and held his hand out to your brother, "Nice to see you again, Cooper."

"You too, Sam," Cooper responded, shaking his hand before asking, "What movie are you guys going to see?"

Sam answered, "We're going to see Footloose."

Footloose was a movie you saw back in Pennsylvania, and Sam had seen it before as well, so it made for the perfect cover up.

Cooper then looked at you and said, "That sounds right up your alley."

"Yeah, it does," you responded, "I'm really excited."

"Well then, don't let me keep you waiting," Cooper said, "Have fun you two."

You and Sam started to walk out of the shoppe. As you did you said, "Thanks Coop."

Sam also said, "Thank you, Cooper."

When you guys stepped outside, you held up the bouquet and asked, "I'm guessing Edgar and Alan told you that sunflowers are my favorite."

"Actually, read the note," Sam told you.

You looked down and saw a small note in between two of the flowers. You picked it up and read it:

Y/n,
I hope you like these flowers. They're almost as beautiful as you.
-Eddie

You smiled and asked, "Are these really from Eddie?"

"They are," Sam said, "I'm just the delivery guy."

"Oh my gosh," you whispered, almost in disbelief.

Sam chuckled a little bit before saying, "Come on, I need to take you to go see your real boyfriends."