Chapter Fifteen: I Can't Lose Her

You felt yourself start to stir slowly. As you started to wake up, you tried to stretch your arms only to discover that you couldn't move. You looked down to see that you were tied to a wooden beam. You then started to look around to see that you were in some sort of cave. The walls were jagged rock, and there was junk cluttered everywhere. It was dark except for two barrels that had fires blazing in them.

"Well, good to see finally awake," You heard David's cocky voice say.

David started to make his way towards you, his evil smirk evident on his face. You felt yourself start to shake involuntarily as he walked closer to you. Despite this, you said to him, "Get away from me."

David chuckled maliciously and said, "Don't be scared,sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you."

"You will bite, though," you mumbled.

He let out another wicked laugh before saying, "Smart girl."

The vampire started to stroke your hair, which had fallen out of it's bun at some point. Your skin began to crawl as he did this. The small action made you feel disgusted and violated and paralyzed with fear.

"Don't touch me," you tried to say, although it was barely more than a whisper.

David chuckled once more before whispering in your ear, "Relax, dollface."

You could feel his bad vampire breath waff off of him as he did this. You managed to shoulder check David a little to get him away from you. You then asked him, "What do you even want with me?"

His evil smirk grew even more, and he started to pace slowly as he said "It's not you I'm after, necessarily. It's your two little friends, Edgar and Alan that I'm after."

"Why?" You asked again.

"Why?" David said, angrily, "Those little brats took everything from me! They killed my brothers, Max, and almost took me down with the rest of them. If it hadn't been for the two of them, the Emersons wouldn't have had the balls to even try and stop us. But because of those two psychos, I lost everything. I want to see them suffer. That's where you come into play. Those Frog Brothers would jump off of the ends of the earth for you. I realized that if I wanted to get to them, I'd need to get to their girl."

"You're not going to get away with this," you told him.

David only chuckled at that. He then walked back to you and placed a hand on your cheek. He said in a low voice, "I will say this: those two Frogs may be nuts, but they have good taste in girls. You certainly are pretty."

With that, you had enough. Not being able to do much else, you spit right in David's face. He jumped back and slowly wiped his face. He said, "Aren't you feisty?"

He then grabbed your beck and held it tightly. You struggled for air as you felt his hand tighten around your name. He whispered to you, "I like feisty."

You began to feel lightheaded as your visions started to go black. It wasn't long before you lost consciousness.

Meanwhile, Edgar and Alan were driving back to the surf shoppe with Star and Sam in the backseat. Michael had stayed back to make sure no more bloodsuckers came to the house. Alan was gripping the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white. Meanwhile, Edgar was staring out the window and refused to make eye contact with anyone. They were angry; they were sad; and they were scared. Y/n was gone, and it was because of them. They couldn't keep her safe like they had promised to do. It was all their fault.

Neither of the Frog Brothers had spoken a word since they left the Emerson's house, and neither Star nor Sam dared to try and strike up a conversation. Neither of them wanted to push them. Plus, Sam knew better than to push the Frog Brothers when they were this mad. Now that y/n was gone, they were both taking timebombs. And it was only a matter of time before they exploded.