Chapter Thirteen: Awesome Monster Bashers

Note: I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment if you do. Thanks for reading! :)

It was a Saturday, and you were training with the Frog Brothers. Sam had dropped you off at their place, but had left shortly after as he had to help his grandfather with something. Both of the boys were in their military uniforms while you were wearing combat boots, black jeans, a black belly shirt, and your holster belt with your stake and water gun. Your hair was up in a tight bun and you had a camo headband in your hair.

The two brothers were teaching you two on one combat, and were coming at you from all different angles. You had done a pretty good job at fending them off, and whenever one of them grabbed you, you were able to push them off of you. Of course, there was more to fighting vampires than simply fending them off; you had to actually attack at some point.

At one point, Alan charged towards you, and you took this as your opportunity to strike. You grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. After this, you kicked him in the back of the knees which caused him to fall to the floor. Edgar tried to attack from behind, but you quickly spun around and held him against the wall, stake to his chest. You then put one of your feet on Alan's back as he laid on the ground and held the water gun above him.

"Yield!" Edgar called, which was the code word for "I surrender" during training.

  Alan then gasped out, "Yeah, yield."

  You moved your stake away from Edgar's chest before taking your foot off of Alan's back and helping him up. As you did this, Alan told you, "That was awesome."

"Yeah, that was pretty impressive," Edgar commented, "You pick up really fast."

  You were breathing heavily, but you still said, "Thanks."

  The Frog Brothers exchanged a look, mischievous smirks on both of their faces. You raised an eyebrow at both of them and asked, "What?"

"We have a surprise for you," Edgar said.

  You then asked him, "What is it?"

  "One second," Edgar responded.

  He then exited the gym and closed the door behind him. You then turned to Alan and asked, "So, what's the surprise?"

Alan chuckled a little and said, "You're going to have to wait and see."

"Aww, come one, Al. Just give me a hint," you pleaded, giving him puppy dog eyes.

Alan shook his head and said, "You'll find out soon enough. Just be patient."

"Not even a hint?" You asked.

He chuckled a little bit before saying, "You're so cute."

Alan then leaned over and gave you a small peck on the lips. This surprised you a little bit, and you would normally welcome it, but right now you were too overwhelmed. You had been driving yourself crazy thinking about what you were going to do about this whole Edgar and Alan situation. And Alan kissing you, no matter how sweet his kisses were, wasn't helping.

When he pulled away, Alan gave you a concerned look and asked, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," you answered.

  Edgar came back into the room with a camo jacket in his hand. He held it up as he smiled at you and said, "We figured it was time that you got one of these."

You gasped a little in pleasant surprise. You asked, "You got me a jacket?"

"Yes, we did," Edgar said as he walked over to you.