Prologue

After 7 years...

"Seungmin! Hand me those papers now!" An angry and demanding voice boomed through the whole office area.

"Yes boss!" The lad who has been called immediately followed the young man's orders as he was scared just by his loud voice.

"C'mon, Dubs, just let the lad be. You're giving him so much pressure." A short young man wearing a gray office suit putted his hand on his bestfriend's shoulder to calm him down.

"Can't you see that he's not working faster?! Chaeng, you know that I don't like waiting and making people wait. So just shut up and mind your own business!" His irritated voice certainly scared the latter so he backs away and hid from behind his so called "No Jam Bro".

"I never seen you this irritated before, Kim Dahyun. Not even when we usually fought back in highschool." The taller man said with a smile to the pale young man now we know as Dahyun. "It's been 5 years, Dahyun, haven't you moved on from her?" The young man scrunched his nose in frustration yet sighed and turned around, looking at the sky from his glass wall, hands in his back.

"I really wish I could've told you the true reason why I broke up with you."

"I don't know if I'm ever going to move on." Then Dahyun lowered his head, thinking of a special girl he once had before. "But I need to...

Cause I have a fiancé now..."

---

Somewhere in Japan, there's also a female CEO looking out through the glass wall of her inside her office. She took a small frame with a picture of two teenagers wearing kimonos as the Japanese Shrine was behind them.

"I miss you, Dahyun..." She didn't even realized that her tears were already falling and dropping on the glass of the picture frame.

"Ms. Sana?" She also didn't notice her assisstant, also known as her cousin, walking inside her office. "Noona? A-Are you crying?" Sana hits the realization and quickly wipe her tears off.

"D-Don't worry, Han, something just got into my eye." She lied, although she knew that her cousin wouldn't buy her excuse.

"If you say so, Sana-noona. But remember that you could always tell your problems to your cousin, alright?" Sana didn't answer him instead she hugged him and cried on his shoulders. Han rubbed his cousin's back gently to soothe her.

"I-I miss him, Han." Sana sniffled. "I miss him... so much."

"I know you do. But it's been 7 years now, don't you think that it's far too late? Besides, you're already engaged to Mark-hyung."

"But I still love him... I still have hope. I know he still loves me, too." She continued to sob.

"I still don't know the reason why he broke up with you. I mean, your relationship if very perfect but why so suddenly?"

"Even I don't know. But I know, he has a reason why he broke up with me so suddenly. I know he was forced to do it. I know he still loves me." Han didn't reply to his cousin, he just hugged her more tightly before letting go a short moment after.

"Let's go now, Sana-noona. Mark-hyung, father and uncle are waiting inside uncle's office." He smiled to his cousin to cheer her up just for a little bit. It worked since Sana's lips formed a small smile, not genuine but it's still good to know that she can still smile even if she experienced a lot of hardships.

"Okay, I'll go down in a minute." Han nodded and went outside, closing the door. Sana turned around and looked at the picture frame on her desk. She grabbed it and kissed the picture of the man she loves.

"I love you, Dahyun..."

---

This is only the prologue everyone, pls don't kill me HAHAHA just kidding