Chapter 6

"You ready to go, Da-hyung?" Tzuyu asked his pale bestfriend but the latter seems to not hear anything. "Hyung?" He waved his hand in front of Dahyun's face, which is effective since the guy snapped back in reality.

"H-Huh? Oh, yeah, let's go." He stuttered.

"Are you okay, Dubs?" Chaeyoung spoke this time. "You know that Tzuyu forced himself to trust his girlfriend's boss just to come with us, it wasn't that easy with his jealousy taking his entire soul."

"Okay, okay. Let's go." Dahyun told them, but then turn his head to Tzuyu's direction and cluelessly asked. "Anyway, Tzu, how did you manage to leave your girlfriend? We know how possesive you are."

"Err..."

Earlier...

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Go with your bestfriends. Mr. Heechul is very kind, he wouldn't hurt me, okay?" Momo reassured her boyfriend for the 9th time of the day yet she could still see the doubts in Tzuyu's face. She sighed and kissed him on his lips. "Don't you trust me, Chewie?" Momo pouts that made her tall boyfriend's cheeks turn pink.

"O-Of course I do! It's your boss that I don't trust." And by cue, Mr. Kim Heechul passed by them, so without thinking, Tzuyu kissed Momo in front of her boss. They continued to lock lips until he was nowhere out of sight.

"Gosh! Are you my Tzuyu? I haven't seen you so jealous and possessive before." Momo laughed, still quite out of breath by their kiss earlier.

"I'm only possessive for you. Alright, I'm gonna go now but that doesn't mean I trust your boss." Tzuyu kissed Momo's forehead sweetly. "Take care, I already gave you my keys so you won't take the cab, alright? I'm just going take Dahyun and Chaeyoung to Japan then I'm going to come back here."

"Alright. Take care, also."

Present

"N-Nothing important!" Tzuyu stuttered that made Chaeyoung gave him a teasing face.

"Oh, suuure." He playfully said.

"You're going to stop teasing me or I'm gonna kick you out of my plane?"

"Alright, fine, geez."

While ChaeTzu continued to argue, Dahyun's mind was full of worry.

"What if she doesn't love me anymore?"

"What if she already learn to love Mark?"

"What if she has already given up?"

"Remove those negative thoughts in your mind, Dubs. You're going to meet her again." Chaeyoung tries to cheer his bestfriend up.

"You're probably right."

---

"So, catering is already done and so is the wedding cake. All you need now is the wedding outfits." Mr. Minatozaki told his daughter and her soon-to-be husband. He fixated his eyes on the Japanese CEO. "By the way, have you already invited your friends in Korea, Sana?"

"No, not yet, father. I still don't know how, they would probably be shocked by this sudden news." Sana spoke with sorrow.

"And I don't even know if I'm going to invite Dahyun after what he did." Sana immediately thought of "Dahyun's" text message last night, of how he broke her heart.