Chapter 12

Dahyun's POV

"Why can't I come with the three of you?!" I ugly cried as Sana, together with Momo and Tzuyu, was about to get inside Tzuyu's private plane.

"Stop whining you little baby. You still have work, remember?" Sana told me that made me lower my head in disappointment.

"But--"

"No."

Geez, what happened to the innocent Sana that I've known before?

Oh right, she's all matured now... and scary.

Chaeyoung, who's beside me this entire time, looked at Tzuyu and asked. "Wonder what will Momo-unnie's parents will say after you both announced to them that you two are engaged?"

Momo laughed. "Oh, I'm sure Oto-san will faint right away. I mean, he almost did when he find out that Chewie and I are dating." Everyone laughed at Momo's answer. I can imagine her dad's reaction, hahaha.

I heard a rather angelic voice called from inside of the plane. There showed a tall guy wearing a pilot uniform. "Ms. Minatozaki, Mr. Chou and future Mrs. Chou, are you three still not ready?" I can hear the softness of his voice, although I saw him smirked after the name he addressed to Momo.

"Ooh, future Mrs. Chou~"

"Shut up." Although blushing hard, Tzuyu still manage's to roast Chaeyoung. Hahaha, way to go our maknae. "Anyways, yeah, we are, Jungkook. Let us just bid our goodbyes to our friends." The pilot named Jungkook nodded and went further inside the plane.

"Bye guys, see you all soon!" Sana waved with a smile.

"We'll see you again in your "wedding", Sana-unnie!" Chaeng shouted while waving like a crazy guy.

"Bye Chaeyoung! Bye, Dahyun! See you soon!" They shouted as the plane door closed. Once its fully shut, the plane started to rise and rise until it was no longer visible in our eyes.

"Let's go, bro. I wanna eat." Before I could even complain, he already dragged me to my car and forced me to drive to a nearby restaurant.

Welp, I guess taking a short break wouldn't hurt, right?

---

I take back what I said earlier... this is torture!

"You still have to read and sign these documents, Mr. Kim." Seungmin then added another pile of boring papers on my desk.

I sighed. "Do I have to?"

"Yes." He's so cold right now, man.

"Seungmin..." I called and he looked at me with a raised brow. "I'm sorry, you wanted to take a break? My treat." I smiled when I saw him gave me a small smile. But...

"Sure, boss. Right after you finished these papers." He gave me a cheeky smile and putted more papers on ny desk.

Oh boy...

---

"Ah, so that's why you've been so cold to me recently." Seungmin just told me that my so called dad went to my office and scared the hell out of this lad.

"I'm sorry boss, I've just been traumatized and kind of let all of my anger on his son, which is you."

"I understand, Seungmin. From now on don't call me boss when the two of us are alone. Just call me Dahyun, okay?" He looked quite shock, so I reassured him again. "I mean, you're my nephew after all."