Chapter 11

Sana's POV

Fast Forward

"Welcome home, Sattang!" Momo yelled as lots of confetti were popped and scattered all around the floor.

By the way, we're here at the apartment that I used to live, Momo still lives here.

"Yah! You'll clean all of this mess, Momoring!" I playfully said before giggling.

"Aw don't be like that, Sattang. Let's go and start this welcome home party that all of us prepared for you." I guess I should just go along with the fun. I mean, I also missed them so much.

"We prepared spicy foods for you, Sana-unnie, Da-hyung told us that you love them." The still taller than ever giant baby Maknae Tzuyu told me after wrapping his arm around his fiancé. Their chemistry is so perfect especially because they are soft for each other.

"Thanks, Tzuyu. Congratulations again to you and Moguri." Tzuyu smiled and nodded.

"Thanks, unnie."

"Can we eat now? I'm starving!" I heard Jeongyeon-oppa called from the kitchen.

"Manners, Jeongie!" I also heard Nayeon scolded him. They really look like an old married couple, haha.

"Bro! Little Yeonie is here!" We heard Chaeyoung called from outside. Jeongyeon-oppa rushed to the door. I wonder who this "little Yeonie" is?

When I looked at the door, I saw a driver with a little girl on his arms. Jeongyeon-oppa approached him and said. "Oh my baby! Come to papa." Then took the baby from the driver's arms.

"Little Yeonie is fun to be with, Mr. Yoo. But she almost distracted me from driving." The driver chuckled. "I'll go now, Mr. Yoo. Have fun with little Yeonie."

"Thanks for driving her safely, Mr. Jung." The driver just gave him a small smile before getting inside the car again and droving away from the apartment.

"Sana, if you don't know who she is, I'll introduce her to you. This is Nayeon and I's little bunny, Yoo Yeon-Yeon." I saw the little girl looked at me with her cute eyes and smiled. I smiled back at her. "Yeonie, this is Auntie Sana. Now say hi to her."

"Annyeong, Aunt Sana!" She's so adorable!

"Annyeong, little Yeonie!" I saw her clapped her hands while giggling.

"She so cute and pwetty, papa! Why you two not marry?" Yeon-Yeon cooed with her small and cute voice.

"Yes, my little bunny, she is. But as you can see, papa loves mama and Aunt Sana already love someone." I blushed at what Jeong-oppa said. Right in front of the little girl, oppa.

"Who?"

"Uncle Dahyun."

Now I'm not the only one with pink tinted cheeks.

"Ow ye! Aunt Sana and Uncle Dahyun both cute!" Even the little girl approves. I wonder if I didn't agree to marry Mark, tho. Dahyun and I would've been living a peaceful life right now.

"Let's stop with that, Bro! You're making little Yeonie learn something on the wrong age." We all laughed as Jeongyeon-oppa smacked his head. Still No Jam Bros, eh.

"As much I wanted to watch y'all, I think we should start eating or the food will get cold. Besides, Dahyun-ah can't wait to have some alone time with Sana-chan." Mina said with a stoic expression but ended it with a playful smirk. Alright, why are we the target here?

"My fiancé is right! C'mon and let's eat!"

But before we can even start sitting on the chairs, the door bursted open. After recognizing his face, I heard Dahyun screamed in rage.