Extra (Chapter 11)

As you can see in the title, it's called "Extra". If I put these on my books that means it's just pure comedy but also related to the story. That's all, enjoy this DanHyo chap (ft. BTS)

---

Jihyo and Daniel took Mr. Kim to the police station, the man kept quiet throughout the ride. It was so uncomfortable that Jihyo swears to herself that she would just throw Mr. Kim on the river for easy disposal, and for being such a jerk.

Jihyo's stare at the car window is so deadly that Daniel made a mental note to never frustrate his wife, ever.

"We're here." Daniel said without stuttering and it made him very relieved, he's not ready to get punched by godjihyo now and here.

They entered the building and looked for the chief police's office. When they reached the office, they're immediately greeted by a total chaos.

"Police Chief Min!" Shouts a guy that's more brighter than a sunshine to a police with godheck pale skin. Is he a lost twin of Dahyun? The three of them thought.

"Don't interrupt me while I'm working, Hobi!" The pale one shouts before lowering his cap so it would cover his eyes.

"What work?! All you do is sleep!" Another guy decided to walk in between them but then he tripped and landed on the pale police chief.

"Ouch! That hurts, Jimin!" The cute guy who wears an eye smile, whom is called Jimin, immediately apologize.

"I'm sorry, Suga! It's just Jin-hyung's cooking utensils is on the ground again. It's a ladle this time." Jimin stood up and stepped away from the police chief.

"Really?! Ugh, I told that one to keep his things away from my office. What would he do with those in the police station anyways?" The seemingly long-lost twin of Dahyun, whose name is Suga, stood up with a groan as his back hurts.

"You're a total grandpa, Suga." The police chief assisstant muttered.

"Damn right he is!" The ray of sunshine known as Hobi totally agreed while laughing like a horse.

"You look like a horse." Suga savagely told him.

"And you look like a turtle." Hobi fired back.

"What's going on here?" Another guy who looks like an alien walks in with a seemingly familiar guy with a pilot suit.

"Taehyung, Jungkook. Glad that both of you visited us."

"You're so formal, RM-hyung." The one with the pilot suit chuckled.

"Because, there are people on the door." The oldest one, the one who left a freaking ladle on the floor pointed at DanHyo and Mr. Kim.

They all panicked and began to hurriedly clean all of the mess they've caused. Once they're done, Suga the Police Chief cleared his throat and apologized.

"I'm very sorry for the mess."

---

"Let's see, so you switched The elder Mr. Kim's medications for a poisonous one? I'd say you're really heartless." The police chief muttered with a sigh.

"I assumed you don't really love your work here, couz."

"Well, a Min's gotta do what a Min's gotta do." Suga answered in a bored tone.

"You're not so original, Yoongi. It's "A men's gotta do what a men's gotta do", you just changed the men to Min." The smartass secretary Kim Namjoon told him but the pale guy just shrugged him off.