Chapter 14 (Final Chapter)

A/N: Ready your music folks, I'll tell y'all when to play "The Reason Why" by twice later in the story.

3 days later...

Dahyun's POV

Crap! Crap! Crap!

I continued to run until I was on the first floor of the building. Man, why did I have so much work on THIS day!

I ran to this building's bathroom, holding my expensive designed suit. Once I reached the stalls, I hurriedly entered one and locked it.

Oh right, y'all don't know what's happening. Lemme tell you all as I put this damn pants.

Yesterday, I was assigned to work just for today here in a wealthy company in Japan. I immediately agreed because the garden that Sana and Mark used for their wedding is just 5 kilometers away from this building.

I didn't know that they'll put too much work on my hands, ALL BY MYSELF!

Chaeyoung called me and said that their wedding already started, asking where am I. I told him about my situation then I heard him cursed under his breath before telling me to hurry up.

I was lucky that a guy named Yuta or something helped me with my work or else I could've missed their wedding. Well, in my situation, I'LL ALMOST!

Let me just put on my necktie and... done!

Now I need to hurry up and get on ny car. Jeez, I'm already sweaty.

Just hurry you stupid little beam of shining light!

I ran passed by the guard, completely ignoring him. Just as I got out of the building, I heard my phone rang.

"Bro! Where are you?!" Chaeyoung whisper-yelled through the other line.

"I'm on my way! Just need to start this freaking car!" I answered in frustration.

"What?! Aishhh! Just hurry up! Step on it!"

"Are you crazy?! I may be late but I don't want to be chased by those badass men in blue uniform with guns on their belt!"

"You mean police?"

"Yes!"

"Sheesh. Hurry up you idiot, the bride's almost here."

"What?!" I immediately end the call and stepped on the pedal.

I can't miss this, I promised her. Although this is just an arranged marriage.

"Don't worry Sana, I'll be there..."

(A/N: Now playing, The Reason Why by Twice;

Song playing
Thoughts)

At any point in life, you know I’ll be by your side the most

Beep!

"Get out of my way!"

I be on her wedding, even though I'm not the groom.

We’ll overcome the sadness together, too

I wanna support her in literally everything.

There's the reason why
I want to walk hand-in-hand with you

I don't care if destiny's against us

I know I’ll always love you

I would do everything to be with her again