Chapter 5

"What?!"

"And you freaking hung up on me when I told you its something important!" Chaeyoung shouts in rage.

"I-I'm sorry... But don't worry, I'm going to Japan as soon as possible." Dahyun said with determination.

"You better hurry up, based on what Mina told me from what Sana's assistant told her, he saw yours and Sana's picture frame on her desk cabinet while Mark's gift was above the desk instead." Dahyun felt as if would cry in a blink of an eye. He can't believe that Sana's too close on giving up because of him, because he wouldn't do anything for their relationship to stay stronger.

"Stop being a crybaby and do something!" Chaeng took a deep breath to calm himself down. "Look, pack your things, tomorrow we're going to Japan. I'm gonna ask Tzuyu if we can borrow their private plane and I'm sure he'll let us. After all, he also wanted to help with yours and Sana's relationship. I'm gonna call him now." Chaeyoung fished his phone out of his pocket and called their tall bestfriend. He putted it in loudspeaker so Dahyun could also hear it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tzu, it's me, Chaeng. We need your help, please."

"What is it?"

"Let us borrow your private plane for tomorrow. We're going in Japan so Dahyun could still fixed his relationship with Sana."

"Really?! I'm going with you two. Yes, you can use our private plane."

"Great! See you tomorrow then."

"Bye!"

And Tzuyu hunged up.

"See, even Tzuyu wants to help you. Probably our other friends, too. Now, stop crying and pack your things." Dahyun hugged his bestfriend tightly, muttering "thank you" a hundred times. "Y-Yeah, you're welcome, now get off me!" Dahyun smiled genuinely at Chaeyoung and grabbed his small suitcase under his bed.

"I guess just pack like 2 or 3 pair of clothes, we're not there to have a vacation after all." Dahyun nodded and opened his closet (not the walk-in one) and began to rummage through pair of clothes. "Oh, Dubs, I need to go, I'm gonna go and pack my things, too. And maybe gave that penguin plushie I won when we went to the amusement park to Mina when I had a chance. And I also kinda forgot to close my car door." Chaeyoung rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment while chuckling.

"What?! Go on and hurry or else someone's gonna steal all your things!" Dahyun pushed his bestfriend outside his room playfully and closes it.

"Geez, didn't have to push me like that. But, I'm so glad that Dahyun is back." Chaeyoung smiled before remembering his opened car door. He sped away and was relieved that nothing was lost. He hopped inside and drive to his own mansion.

---

"Mr. Kim, Dahyun's dwarf bestfriend is already gone." A familiar sweet yet arrogant voice can be heard talking on her phone.

"Perfect... I'm gonna go and ready my camera. Start your mission now, Gahyeon." The man on the other line smirked.

"Yes, sir."

---

Meanwhile, let's get back to Dahyun.

As Dahyun was putting his clothes in his suitcase, he heard a creaking sound of a door. When he looked around, he noticed that his walk-in-closet door is open. He began to feel tensed, thinking that a bad guy entered his establishment.