Unexpected arrivals

A/N: I will try to update this  story weekly every Sunday, enjoy the story!

Y/N - your name

L/N - last name

F/C -favorite color

H/C - hair color

E/C - Eye color

"_" - talking

'_' - thoughts

*_* - actions

3'rd Pov:

Doomslayer stands over Samuel Hayden's dead body with the crucible in his hands and starts lauthing like a maniac. When he hears the words:

Helmet: "theather activating"

Doomslayer: 'shit'

Then he starts falling in to a black void.

Doomslayer's Pov:

I wake up and see that I'm falling though the sky. I look down and see a clearing approaching fast so I get ready for the impact. When I impact I make a crater twice my height. I hear someone shout:

???1: "OMG, OMG WHAT WAS THAT IT WAS LIKE BOOM AND DUST FLIES EVERYWERE!"

???2: "Ruby, calm down it's fine."

You see a girl with white hair and a light blue dress look over the top of the crater.

???3 "There is someone in the crater!"

???1: "IS IT ALIENS?" runs over to the crater "OH, IT A ROBOT"

???3: "Identify your self atlestinian knight" she say's ir a snobby tone

You try to talk, but you can't. So you think what to do, when you remember VEGA. 

Doom/Vega (means Vega is repeating what doom slayer is saying): "Hello, my name is doomslayer until further notice. And I'm not an atlestinian knight" What he fuck is an atlestinian knight?

???3: "Are you even human?"

Doom/Vega: "Yes, I'm human"

???2: "Well he looks friendly enough, it's not like he's gonna pull out a chainsaw"

You decided to mess with them so you pull out your chainsaw and star revving it.

The girls look over at you and scream in fear because you are menacingly walking towards them with a chainsaw in your hands.

That brings other team to investigate the screams and when they saw you holding a chainsaw and walking towards their friends they get ready to fight you, while you just colapse out of laughter. They walk towards you slowly and carefully. While a red haired spartan lady talks.

Red haired spartan: "Calm down we are not going to hurt you"

Blond boy: "Pyrhha he doesn't have a weapon beside the chainsaw, he doesn't look dangerous" you decide to mess with them again and you pull out the handle of the crucible.

Pyrhha (the red haired spartan): "what are you doing?"

When she asks that you activate the crucible and you see that they all are terrified of the glowing sword with weird patters.

Blond haired boy: "WHY, did I have to jinx us? WHY?"

Black haired girl with a bow: "calm down doomslayer, as she said *points at Phyrhha* we mean no harm"  

Doom/Vega: "I'll believe you, but if your try to backstab me noone except me walks away alive"

Black haired hyper-active girl: "Ok, let's go, we need to finish initiation"