Getting to know the "Neighbours"

A/N: Holy crap guys more than a 120 reads already?! It hasn't been a full day yet! You've been good guys (and gals) so, I'm gonna reward you. Yes, I might get a chapter during the school days (while Covid-19 is around I have more free time so I have more time to write stories). I hope you have a great day!

Y/N - your name

L/N - last name

F/C -favorite color

H/C - hair color

E/C - Eye color

"_" - talking

'_' - thoughts

*_* - actions

Doomslayer's Pov:

I'm walking with Ozpin and team RWBY, pretty nice acronym I must say so. I remember my war against Hell, but I like to call it a "clean up". While in my thoughts Beacon comes into the view and I get a flashback to Mars.

*Flashback starts*

Samuel Hayden: "You need to go to the Argent tower and turn it off, the fastest way to get there is using the Argent line to the tower" You start parkouring around the pipe to get to the tower.

VEGA: "I'm detecting that the crucible is getting near the top of the tower, you must hurry" After VEGA says that Doomslayer quickens  his pace so that he would not lose the race to the top.

*Timespik*

Doomslayer gets to the top of the tower and sees DR. Olivia Pierce on the edge of the platform leading to the towers centre, when the lift doors open Olivia says:

"Your too late! The demons are going to rule the world!" With that being said she jumps into the towers core.

You feel the pull and see the Argent tower in the distance.

*Flashback ends*

You look up to see beacon get replaced by the Argent tower.

You shake your head and realize that you in the knighting position (like the one on the right)