There might be a slight problem

A/N: I just wanted to say sorry if I go a bit of the rails from the RWBY story line (That might happen because I haven't watched RWBY). Anyways enjoy the story!

Doomslayer's Pov.: 

Blake: "You'll see"

Then she gets up and start's walking to the landing pads. You and Sun follow her and she gets into a bullhead for Vale.

(Y/N): "Where will you stay? Because I don't think you will be out for a few hours? Maybe you should get a hotel?"

Blake: "I don't know where will I stay and yes a hotel probably will be the best option"

(Y/N): "Could you lead me to a hotel? I will buy a room for you and me."

Blake: "Thank you" "This way!"

*Timeskip*

You were in the hotel room so you take of your armor to show that you were only in boxers, pants and a t-shirt. While Blake was in her pajamas.

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi doomslayer slaughtering thousands of grimm while humming BFG Division*

When you wake up you see that the time is 8 A.M so you wake Blake up and you go to eat breakfast. It was delicious!

Then you walk out to look around the city to see if there is anything suspicious. Blake took Gambol Sroud while you just took you backpack just in case. While you were walking you split up to make the search faster. While you were walking to the rendezvous point you saw 10 guys overpowering Blake. 

They took her weapon and tied her up and started talking:

Guy1: "We should take her to the white fang, she's the defector"

Guy2: "Yeah, we should Adam would be happy"

Guy3: "But maybe before that we should have fun with our pussies pussy?" 

All the guys except guy3: "Hell yeah" 

They then start stripping her and she starts to cry - thats when you see them pulling their pants down and she notices you so she stops crying so hard.

Guy4: "Like what you see?"

Then he pulls out the thing that was in her mouth and she says.

Blake: *sobbing* "Look behind you"

They turn around and see doom slayer roar so angrily that Salem even though not hearing it starts to shake in fear, but because these guys think they can beat you because of their numbers they charge at you. you just pull out your pistol and shoot them in the head. The plasma bullets easily penetrate their aura. But the last guy stands behind Blake using her as a shiel while holding a gun to her head and says:

Guy5: "put your gun away if she doesn't want a head full of lead" *you put away the pistol and pull out the gauss canon with siege mode attached and you charge up a shot*

(Y/N): "I have a bigger one than you do" After saying that you shoot the gauss canon at his head and it explodes into a million pieces

You walk up to Blake and help her up and give her, her clothes. She seems to be shaken by the fact that you killed people so casually like it wasn't out of place for you. 

(Y/N): "Blake are you alright, you seem out of focus"

Blake: (Startled) "Yeah, but could I ask you a question?"

(Y/N): "You just asked a question, but you can ask another one"

Blake: "Why did you kill them all you could've just knocked them out or incapacitated them?"

(Y/N): 'It's more fun that way' "I did it because I was mad that they were going to violate you"

Blake: (Blushing) "Th-thanks"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this part because I just winged it so that's why it's shorter and I will be back on track in the next chapter. Yang's quote: "Kya. See ya. Bye!".