That is a battle? I call it a training exercise

A/N: Thank you for 1.4 k reads, when I first wrote this story I didn't expect it to have more than 500 reads, so almost 3 times that amount? Again thank you all!

3rd Pov.:

You and Blake are looking over the docks where you think that the White fang is going to hit. Suddenly Sun appears holding three apples.

Sun: "So what happened? Oh, and I stole you some apples"

Blake: "So you break the law without second thought?"

Sun: "Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?" Blake gets visibly mad at Sun

You pull out your plasma pistol and shoot between his feet. He jumps from the heat emanating from the place of impact.

Sun: "Ok, too close" That's when you hear a bullhead flying above you

The bullhead lands and the White fang troops start to load it.

 Roman: "Ok, get moving we aren't the most inconspicuous group of criminal are we?"

Blake: "I can't believe it, the White fang would never work with a man, especially like this"

 Then she jumps down while unsheathing Gambol Shroud.

Sun: "Hey where are you going?"

Blake then jumps down and walks up to Roman and holds her sword to his neck from behind.

Blake: *taking off her bow* "Brothers of the White fang why are you working with this man?"

Roman: "You don't get the memo do you?"

Blake: "I don't care, I will destroy this little operation of yours"

Three more bullheads fly up.

Roman: "My little operation?" then using the opening he pulls away and shoots her, he gets a hit and says:

"There is nobody to save you from me, so I will kill you quic- " *Boom* he gets cut of by the explosion of one of the bull heads, he turns around to see a giant green armor suit running towards him.

You shoot him with a single plasma round and he flies away from Blake. You run up to her and get ready to defend her from the White fang members.

WFL (white  fang lieutenant): "Surrender and we will spare her life" *he says motioning towards barely conscious Blake*

Then you start to laugh like a maniac pulling out a chaingun with the multi-barrel attachment and BFG division starts playing in the background. That's when the White fang gets concerned.

Then you let loose on the chaingun

*timespik*

Two minutes later there is no-one except you and Roman standing. You downed all the bullheads, knocked out most of the white fang and yet your not even bleeding after taking bullets to your armor. Roman is breathing heavily, he's severely wounded and can barely stand. 

(Y/N): "Surrender and I will not kill you"

Roman: "Over my dead bo-" (famous last words, Eh?) then he gets knocked out by Sun

(Y/N): "Where were you the entire fight?!"

Sun: "I was watching it, it looked like you didn't need help"

Then Blake starts to wake up and asks:

"What happened, I got hit and blacked out?"

Sun: "Well your boyfriend here, when you got hit started to let loose on the White fang" Blake blushed when he said "Boyfriend".

You hear voices and looking up you see Ruby and some other girls with ginger hair walk in to the docks.

Ruby: "What happened here? Blake why are you lying down?"

Blake: "Well from what Sun told me when I got knocked out (Y/N) just let loose on the White fang and I'm lying down because I got hit. And who is this girl?"

Penny: "Salutations, my name is Penny!"

Blake: "Well, it's nice to meet you Penny" Then you see Weiss walk up to Blake

Weiss: "Do you know how long have we been searching for you?!   

Blake: "No"

Weiss: "We have been searching for you for more than 12 hours!"

Weiss: "And I don't care that you were a member of the White fang"

Blake: "Really?"

Weiss: "Yes, I trust you and (Y/N) enough, but I don't trust him" She says pointing at Sun

*timeskip to Beacon academy*

You and team RWBY were walking to Ozpin's office most likely for a mission. You arrive and Ozpin says:

"Well you arrived, now let's get to business, you have to exterminate all the grimm in this area" *points at the map*

Ruby: "Ok, let's go!"

Yang: "BANZAI"

 *timeskip* 

You were disembarking from the bullhead when you heard a growl you turn around to see hundreds of grimm growling at you and team RWBY, so you growl back and pull out the super shotgun and rush at the grimm army.

Blake: "(Y/N), NO!" She tries to follow you but is stopped by the team

Yang: "Let's go he's buying us time to escape!"

Team RWBY runs away while you continue to kill grimm when it's done you hear battle sounds so you run that way. When you arrive you see that Yang and Weiss are out of fighting order. You just start running to Blake and Ruby to help them. You see that they are exhausted and will not last any longer so you run past them in to the grimm hordes, while Blake and Ruby move back to Weiss and Yang and tend to them.

*timeskip 8 hours*

When the evac bullhead arrives they see that the girls are waiting for them while you finish off the last of the grimm. After that you walk towards the girls while taking off your helmet, you ask slightly wheezing:

"Are you all right?"

Blake: "YES, BECAUSE OF YOU, BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU LET US REPLACE YOU FOR THE FIGHT?!"

(Y/N): "I wasn't tired"

Blake: "What do you mean not tired, you were non-stop fighting grimm for the last 9  hours!"

(Y/N): "Yeah that was a great start to a fight"

Blake: "Really, do you not care for your self?!"

(Y/N): "I care about myself but I care about you more"

Blake: (blushing madly)"G-go in to the bullhead"

Pilot1: "Is it true that you fought for 9hours straight?"

(Y/N): "Yes"

Pilot2: "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

(Y/N): "HELL" you say in a demonic voice

Both pilots shift uncomfortably after they hear that. 

(Y/N): "Ok, let's go back to Beacon"

A/N: Another chapter done! Hey @Raf9821 , long enough chapter for you?

And here is a vote:

Should I make a 

halo x rwby story

or

op male reader x rwby story

Btw the vote closes on Saturday (04/04).

Have a nice day! Bye!