CRDL "bonding" with your fist

A/N: Holy crap guys 400 reads already (as of writing - Thursday)?! Anyways here we go again. I hope you enjoy this part! See ya at the end of the chapter!

This part start's right after you say:

3RD Pov.:

Doom/Vega: "A couple thousand" Pause for dramatic effect "D-A-Y-S"

Cardin just collapses out of shock while everyone else except you and Ozpin are just out cold, because of the amount of gore and killing there is. 

Ozpin: "Seeing you killing so much I thought and decided to make you the first one man team, but you can chose a team to join on their missions"

Doom/Vega: "Ok and I chose team RWBY as my team, but we should ask them about it" 

Ozpin: "Ask them at their dorm and can you carry them back to their dorm? But if you need help say."

Doom/Vega: "OK, and do you know how much the gauss cannon weighs?"

Ozpin: "What's a Gauss cannon?"

Doom/Vega: "*pulls out gauss cannon* This is I call it "widow maker" and it weights 2 tons, so if you think I can't carry 4 girls I don't know what your thinking"

Ozpin: (shocked) "Ok, their dorm is nr. 117 and to get to it you need to go the left go straight and turn left at the first possible place then just walk straight to their dorm"

Doom/Vega: "Thank you, see you later" 

*Timeskip*

Blake Pov.:

I start to regain consciousness to see that I'm in our dorm and (Y/N) just casually cleaning his chainsaw.

(Y/N)/Vega: "good your awake and sorry for showing the video to you" You are shocked 'why did he apologize to you'    

Blake: "It's fine, don't worry, but why does Vega speak for you?"

Vega: "It's because he hasn't spoken for years"

(Y/N): "I....can....speak....it....just...hurts" his voice sounded incredibly rough and raspy

Blake: "If it hurts then don't speak, you don't have to"

(Y/N)/Vega: "I have had bigger pains than this, I can manage, but maybe you could help me talk properly?"

Blake: "Okay, sure" she answers quickly "oh look the other are waking up"

(Y/N) Pov.:

When Blake says "Okay, sure" your heart jumps. When all of them are awake you ask them:

Doom/Vega (btw he refers to himself as doomslayer because the name (Y/N) reminds him of his pre-slayer times): "Ok, your awake so can I join your to as an unofficial member - I'm on my own team, but I join your missions?"

Everyone: "Sure"

Doom/Vega: "So could you tell me about your past times?"

Ruby: "eating cookies and looking at weapons"

Blake: "reading"

Yang: "Flirting and fighting"

Weiss: "Studying"

Doom/Vega: "Well my is killing"

Weiss: "What if you don't have anything to kill"

Doom/Vega: "I go to find something to kill"

Blake: "Ok let's go you need to get your voice back"

You start to walk with her, when you round the corner you see team CRDL bulling Velvet.