Epilogue

A/N: Holy cow guys! 5k reads! I remember thinking that my story won't get a 100 reads! That's 50 times more than I thought I wouldn't get. Well anyways time to finish the story!

*timeskip 10 years*

Blake: "And that's how your mommy and daddy met"

(S/N): "daddy can you tell me more about your life?"

(Y/N): " Maybe when you're older" (you both left out you slaughter parts)

(S/N): "What are we going to do today? I want to go to the beach!"

(Y/N): "Blake, what do you think? Should we go to the beach?

Blake: "Yeah, sounds like fun!"

You all go to get ready for the beach, you dress up with a t-shirt and shorts and wear you swim shorts underneath, while (S/N) just puts on his swim gear and a t-shirt. You walk out and wait for a little bit and Blake walks out wearing a see through white dress and you see she changed her usual black bow into a white one. 

(Y/N): "You look beautiful as always"

Blake: "And you're the sly bastard I always love"

(S/N): "Can you two hurry up! I want to go to play with Topaz (Ruby's daughter, cause RWBY likes naming characters gemstones)!"

Blake: "Ok, honey, we're coming!"

You walk to the beach and (S/N) runs to Topaz (Imagine chibi Ruby but with loner blonde hair).

(S/N): "Topaz! Let's build a sand castle!"

Topaz: "Yay! Let's!"

(Y/N): "So Ruby, how have you been?"

Ruby: "Been going to some missions, but I try to be at home as often as I can"

(Y/N): "Well, I hope you can be at home more"

Ruby: "Yeah,  Topaz is almost old enough to start training"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I started training (S/N) last week, he's pretty good a hand-to-hand combat, I haven't started training him with a weapon"

(S/N): "Daddy, aunt Ruby will you come and swim with us?"

(Y/N): "Wait a second"

You then walk to Blake and pick her up and start walking to the sea.

Blake: "(Y/N)! What are you doing?!"

(Y/N): "It's family day. So the whole family spends time together"

Blake: "Fine"

You all walk to the sea and have a great time, it starts to get dark you all are walking back when you hear growling in the bushes. 

(Y/N): "Get behind me NOW!"

They all go behind you while you rush at the 20 beowolfs coming out of the bushes. When they sense your aura they all start to whimper from fear of you because you have slain army's of grimm and left without a scratch. However you didn't notice the 2 beowolfs flanking you and running towards Topaz you kill the main group but before you can turn around they jump at Topaz. You hear crackling and you see (S/N) rip a beowolfs skull to pieces and back hand the other one killing it.

(S/N): "Dad you were so cool you killed that pack in seconds!"

(Y/N): "I think we should focus on you because you just killed two grimm with your bare arms and unlocked your sembelance. And it's exactly like mine."

(S/N): "I was acting on hatred that they would hurt my friend"

(Y/N): "Let's go back, I will explain how your sembelance works"

*timeskip to you coming home*   

(Y/N): "So okay, you wanted me to tell how I came here and what I did before it" *you explain everything to him*

(S/N): "Woah! you're so cool!"

(Y/N): "I think it's time for bed"

(S/N): "Okay! Goodnight!"

(Y/N): "Goodnight (S/N)!"

A/N: That's Epilogue done! I hope you enjoyed this story, and I hope you have a wonderful day/night! Bye! See you in other fanfic!