Some old friends

A/N: Thank you for 1.6k reads on this story! I think that from this point on my story will go away from the RWBY story line because I haven't watched from this point on. I hope you enjoy the part!

(Y/N) Pov.

(Y/N): "Ok, let's go back to Beacon"

Pilot1: "Bullhead, roll out!"

*timeskip*

We were flying back to Beacon when Vega informed me about an unusual amount of energy in one location. While the pilots said:

Pilot1: "Were detecting an unusual amount of turbulence"

(Y/N): "That not turbulence, THAT'S ARGENT ENERGY! EVERYONE GET DOWN!"

You shouted because you doubted that their body's could survive the argent shock (like when doomslayer picks up one of those argent bubles).

Pilot2: "Engine damage! BRACE FOR IMPACT!"

*CRASH*

(Y/N): "Is everyone alright?"

You look around to see that most of them went unconscious with the exception of Blake (The crash didn't even make you a little dizzy - you've seen worse things, than a crash).

Blake: "I'm fine, but the others aren't"

(Y/N): "I'll pull them out you look for grimm"

*timespik*

When everyone was pulled out of the crash VEGA called for evac. You heard rustling in the bushes.

(Y/N): "Don't move or you'll get a piece of my shotgun!"

???1: (American accent) "Kiddo what happened to the Big Fucking Gun threats?"

  The two men walk out into the crash site and Blake tenses, because one is wearing nightsentinel armor while the other is wearing marauder armor.

(Y/N): "Well ain't it Stacker, how's Gipsy doing?"

Stacker: "Fine enough"

Mike: (Australian accent) "Oi, mate, did you forget me?!"

(Y/N): "No, I didn't. Oh and this is Blake" you say pointing at Blake

Stacker: "It's nice to meet you. And why do you have a pile of corpses there?" pointing at the other bullhead passengers

(Y/N): "Those are not corpses, they are alive, they got knocked out by the crash"

Stacker: "Ok, so what should we do now?"

(Y/N): "Sit around, I called for evac"

Mike: "Can't we leave them here?"

(Y/N): *Smacks Mike's head* "Absolutely not here is animals called grimm which are basically weak demons"

Mike: (Russian accent) "Da, da, я понял"

(Y/N): "One, why is he all the sudden russian and why did he change accents?"

Stacker: "It's because you smacked him"

(Y/N): "Ok that's just wierd"

Blake: "(Y/N), could you come here quick?"

Stacker: "That girl knows your name?!"

(Y/N): "Obviously"

You walk over to Blake

(Y/N): "What did you want?"

Blake: "From where do you know these people?"

(Y/N): "From my time in Earth"