YN the Diamond

( Ok so I got this idea from another story but I forgot what it's called so if this part sounds familiar that's why.)

Nobody's POV

YN has been with the Diamonds for 4 years and is now 14 years old. She has even started calling Blue her mom, Yellow her Aunt and White her grandma. The Diamonds were confused but went along with the silly nicknames when YN explained what they meant.

But recently, YN has fallen very sick and was getting weaker every day, Blue and the other Diamonds were trying their best to cure her but to no avail.

"What are we going to do Yellow? She's not getting any better! I don't want to lose her like we lost Pink!" Blue cried.

"Calm down Blue, I'm sure we'll think of something." Yellow replied, but Blue could hear the doubt in her voice.

Suddenly, a panicked voice was heard.

"My Diamonds! It's YN! Something is wrong!" Said a worried Yellow Pearl.

They rushed to YNs room and she was coughing and sweating profusely. Blue rubbed her finger on her hair to comfort her and Yellow placed a hand on Blues shoulder.

"Yellow, Blue, and YN, your presence is required." Said white pearl with her usual robotic voice.

"White needs us? What for?" Asked a confused  Yellow.

White Pearl didn't answer as a white bubble formed around them and flew to Whites head ship. White greeted them with a calm smile.

"So I've heard that YN is sick and could possibly die soon, is that correct?" Asked White.

"Yes she is very sick...we've tried everything!" Blue half yelled.

" I may know of a way to help YN"

Yellow, YN and Blue perked up a bit.

White continued, " we can make her half gem but we need a piece of Blues gem"

"Of course" replied Blue.

Time skip

White diamond carefully placed the piece of gem on YNs chest and they began to glow blue. White,Blue, and Yellow watched in aw as YN changed.

Her hair turned a light blue

She had a small blue diamond on her chest, and when she opened her eyes she had her normal eye color but diamond pupils

YN floated back on to the ground and stretched her arms out. Then looked curiously at Blue Yellow and White looking down at her  in shock with tears in their eyes.

"What?"

"YN!" That all exclaimed hugging and kissing her the best they could with their size. Blue had tears of joy running down her face. Yellow was smiling and hugging YN. And White didn't know what to do but was hugged by Blue.

YN was now a diamond and truly Blue Diamonds child.

To be continued.......

( This isn't the end of the book don't worry 😉)
( Im going to draw and look online for outfits you wear on homeworld)