What are you doing here?

Previously:

"Steven! Greg! What are you doing here?"
__________________________

Steven was struggling to find an excuse
"We, Uhhhh.."

YN raised an eyebrow.

"wE GOT LOST!" Greg blurted out with a scared awkward smile.

YN then noticed a glimmer from under Stevens shirt and began walking towards him.

"Um why are yOU-!" Steven blushed and pulled his shirt down as YN began to pull it up in curiosity.

"Just let me see!"
"No!"

YN tried pulling up his shirt but Steven wouldn't let her.

Suddenly, YN got an idea and grinned.

"What's with that look? WhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!" Steven laughed as YN tickled him.

YN raised his shirt and gasped.

"A gem? But I thought you were a human?" YN questioned.

"I'm half gem half human....you aren't going to hurt me are you?" Steven asked.

YNs eyes became big diamonds of awe as she looked at him with glee. She thought she was the only one! But what would Mom and Aunt Yellow think?

"You're like me! I can't believe it! That's amazing!" YN beamed.

Steven, on the other hand would've been excited to meet another hybrid if it weren't for the fact they were a diamond. They seemed nice but she could be dangerous.

YN stopped talking when she noticed how extremely nervous Steven was as he glanced around at all the bubbles Rose Quartz's.

"Sooo..why are all these gems bubbled?" Asked Steven.

"Oh! Mom said that since a Rose Quartz..... shattered my aunt Pink, the entire species should be bubbled but Aunt Yellow wants to shatter them." YN answerd softly.

A tear escaped YNs eye but she wiped it away.

"But even though I never got to meet aunt Pink, I don't think they deserve that, I think they still deserve to be free and not punished for what one of them did." YN said more confidently.

Steven took a deep breath before he spoke.

"Ok if that's how you feel, then there is something I should tell you" Steven began as he lifted up his shirt revealing his gem.

"I'm a Rose Quartz"

YN didn't know what to think but she know he was in danger.

"Look you need to get you out of here and back to the human zoo before-"

Suddenly, the doors began to open and YN shoved Steven and Greg behind a pillar just as Blue diamond walked in with her pearl not noticing Steven,Greg, or YN yet.

"Pearl, close the door" Blue Diamond commanded Pearl.

Blue Diamond walked in and kneeled down on a giant pillow and took her hood off as tears began to fall from her face causing YN and Steven to weep as well.

YN put a finger to their lips signaling them to be quiet.

"Ok, no need to panic yet, it's just mom. At least it's just mom and-OH YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME" YN thought just as Yellow Diamond walked into the pink room.

Aunt Yellow looked at Blue with an unamused expression.

(Play the song)

As they finished singing Holly Blue entered the room with a sapphire and a ruby.

YN wasn't really listening to the conversation they were having, she was thinking about the Steven having a Rose Quartz gem. She had so many questions.

Before she knew it Greg and Steven ran out the door and YN followed right behind them.

AN

Sorry I took so long to update but also HAPPY EASTER! 🐇🐣🐰