2 people one dream part 2

Steven Pov:

We got back from a mission with another corrupted gem and it took longer than we thought so we got back late. Needless to say, I was exhausted.
I went through my night routine and flopped onto my bed.

"Goodnight guys!" I yawned as I got under the covers of my bed.

"Sweet dreams, Steven!"
"G'night, Ste-man!"
"Goodnight,Steven. We love you."

.
.
.
.
.
.

YN POV:

"I should've known you would disappoint me." White murmured as she closed the door.

I didn't dare move, even after the door slammed shut with a thick metallic thud echoing in the tower, leaving me in almost complete darkness other than a ray of light coming from a window. I stayed as the sound of giant heels clicking got smaller and smaller until I couldn't hear Whites footsteps anymore. 

I slowly got up and looked at my surroundings.
Well, there wasn't much to look at, other than the tall grey walls and single window beyond my reach, there was nothing. 

Was..was I in time out or something?

"Why would they have this room anyway? Is this an old storage room or something?" 

"Why am I here? What's wrong with fusion?"

My footsteps echoed as I walked and looked up to the window and sighed. There was no way I could jump up there. Why does everything have to be so big! I'm like a bug compared to almost everyone!

"If I was as tall as mom or heck, probably as tall as aunt pink probably was I could.....leave..."

That's when it hit me and my stomach dropped.
I didn't know how long I'm gonna be trapped in here.

With nothing else to do, I slumped against the wall and silently cried until I drifted off to sleep.
___________________

Steven pov:

I opened my eyes and found myself back in the dream void.

Am I connecting to a dream again? But there's nothing here...

?? *Sniffle*

I lost my train of thought when I heard faint crying. I floated toward the source of the sound. I got closer and soon I was able to make out a blue figure hunched over surrounded by a dark blue light thingy.

Wait, that kinda looks like..

"YN?" I asked gently placing my hand on their shoulder but immediately started to tear up even though I wasn't sad.

She tensed up and her head quickly spun around to face my direction and looked panicked but relaxed when she saw it was just me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She sniffed and looked at me.

"I did something horrible..but I don't even know why it's bad!" She explained.

"...and now my mom and aunt probably won't want to see me...and my grandma took away my only friend and it's ALL MY FAULT!" She cried in anger as the blue aura grew stronger around her and Steven fell down.

She suddenly stopped yelling and gasped when she noticed Steven crying.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" YN stuttered.

"It's ok! I'm not even sad!" Steven said reassuring.

"I just need to go somewhere so I can get a break from my family.." YN thought out loud.

Suddenly, YN got an idea.

To be continued...

AN:

OMG HOW?! 1 in blue diamond! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Love you all and take care!